In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[] Redmi Airdots plastic bodycracking issue

2019-04-29 04:15:07
554 5
Need some help in getting Xiaomi to look at some issues with their Redmi Airdots. I had bought one here in the Philippines at XUNDD Philippines and the first one began cracking after only a few days of limited use. They were kind enough to replace it an I had it replaced with another one but after a few days of again limited use, I see signs of cracking! Unbelievable, they are cheap but for ~40usd (1799Php) they shouldn't deteriorate in less than a week of careful use! What the heck Xiaomi, you've got some explaining to do. I thought you guys are better than most Chinese manufacturers?

#redmiairdots
#redmiairdotscrackingissue
#xiaomiairdots
#tws
#trulywirelessearbuds

1st Unit

2nd Unit

2019-04-29 04:15:07
Favorites RateRate
Hello, we advocate that you purchase your Xiaomi products from official/authorized stores so that you get full warranty. Products from gray-market sellers don't have the local Xiaomi warranty.

How's the unit do you have now? Maybe the unit that you got previously had a factory defect.
2019-04-29 05:35:47

Rookie Bunny

sushi_kun Author | from app

Zayyir Cornelio
Hello, we advocate that you purchase your Xiaomi products from official/authorized stores so that yo ...

They're actually a legitimate distributor. My purpose for this thread is to get Xiaomi to fix the design flaws as I can get it replaced, but if the design has flaws, I'll just cycle through a lot of stocks before I get a sturdy one..
2019-04-29 05:39:51

Rookie Bunny

Do we have active Xiaomi moderators here?
2019-04-30 06:09:56
sushi_kun replied at 2019-04-30 18:09:56
Do we have active Xiaomi moderators here?

Yup, what about?
2019-04-30 07:33:57

Rookie Bunny

do they look at these posts?
2019-05-06 15:04:58