In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Myanmar

[Q&A] What mi community rule

2019-04-28 01:58:54
354 5
Mi community က ဘယ္လိုလဲ ေတာ့ မသိPoint 4000 ေက်ာ္ ကေန 2000 ေက်ာ္ ျပန္ျဖစ္သြားတယ္ ဒီ account ပဲသုံးေနတာ ၾကာလွၿပီ (region india နဲ႔ ဝင္မွ ရကတည္းကပဲ)ျမန္မာ ဖိုရမ္ မို႔ ျမန္မာစာ နဲ႔ တင္တာ အေရးမပါတဲ့ rule ေတြ လာ ဖတ္ခိုင္းမေနနဲ႔ မဖတ္ဘူးအခုျဖစ္တဲ့ အေၾကာင္းအရာ ပဲသိခ်င္တာ
2019-04-28 01:58:54
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 4

Dear user
Thanks for your report,we can't understand your issue kindly make a New Thread in English so that we can assist you.
Thanks
2019-04-28 05:28:08

Pro Bunny

Min Aung Author | from MI NOTE LTE

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your report,we can't understand your issue kindly make a New Thread in English  ...

thanks

this myanmar sub forum

I don't want to write English language.
I want to write myanmar language
2019-04-28 05:36:55
အေရး မပါတဲ့ Rule ? I don't care how long have you used on mi community . The most important one thing is whenever you stay here , you need to follow all rules and regulations of it's sub-forum . It is a must. We have clearly announced to respect each other (including Rules) . Read the Rules or not is your choice . But , if you against the rules , we will also take action as per Rules. Our rules already allow English , Unicode or Zawgyi fonts to post only in our Myanmar SF. Read the Rules twice or more and more before do anything. Please avoid those words here and this is the first warning for you. RULES ARE RULES!
For your question , give your old miui forum profile link . I will check both your old forum profile link and current community profile link.
2019-04-28 22:08:45

Pro Bunny

Min Aung Author | from MI NOTE LTE

Ko Hset Gyi
အေရး မပါတဲ့ Rule ? I don't care how long have you used on mi community . The most importan ...

ျမန္မာ လိုပဲ ျပန္ရွင္းျပလို႔ မရဘူးလား
တစိတ္ ႐ွိ အဂၤလိပ္လို ေရးၿပီး ေမး မႏိုင္ဘူး

user တစ္ေယာက္အေနနဲ႔
xiaomi ႀကိဳက္လို႔ ကိုင္တာ ေနရာတစ္ကာ အဂၤလိပ္ စာနဲ႔ ေရးမေနႏိုင္ဘူး
ကိုယ္တိုင္ ေလ့လာႏိုင္ရင္ ၿပီးတာပဲ
ျမန္မာ ဖိုရမ္မွာ
ျမန္မာ လို ႐ွင္းမျပႏိုင္ရင္ လာေျပာမေနနဲ႔
MIUI forum မွာကတည္းက အဂၤလိပ္စာနဲ႔ ေမးလည္း ေရေရရာရာ ေျဖၾကတာမွ မဟုတ္တာ

2019-04-29 07:40:51

Super moderator

Ko Hset Gyi | from MI 8 SE

Min Aung
ျမန္မာ လိုပဲ ျပန္ရွင္းျပလို႔ မရဘူးလား
တစိတ္ ႐ွိ အဂၤ ...

My answer is enough . That is why I told you to read the rules again and again. You are a good sample for all members to read carefully the rules.
2019-04-29 14:40:30