In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Israel

[Chat] It is Hard to Say Goodbye, MIUI Global Forum! 5 Years with MI

2019-04-07 23:52:00
315 1
This post was edited by cloudmah90 at 12:20, Apr-08-2019

I have been with Mi since 2014, with my first Xiaomi device which is the Redmi Note 3G. I have been able to meet with so many Mi Fans across the world! At here, I have gained tons of precious experience which help me a lot in my current field of work, and it's my pleasure to be able to work with all the talented people, who love Xiaomi as much as I did!

MIUI Global Forum is like the second home, a home where all Mi Fans can truly express their loves toward Xiaomi, a home where all Mi Fans can have have lots of fun with Xiaomi. We are making memories at here, knowing Mi Fans from all over the world, being the backbone for Xiaomi and these are the superb moments that I ever had in my life!

5years with MI is not a short period of time, I wish to be with Mi as long as I could!
Closing down of MIUI Global Forum is irreversible, it is hard to say Goodbye!

To all my friends, stay healthy and stay happy always!
Knowing you guys are the BEST DAM THING THAT I EVER HAD!

[fly]Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen![/fly]

Regards,
Cloudmah90

2019-04-07 23:52:00
Favorites1 RateRate
i will always miss you 云妈{:4_102:}{:4_102:}
2019-04-08 01:51:59
It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings. Challenges are what make life interesting ;P