In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Other] Worst problems in Redmi Note 7 Pro ( India)

2019-04-03 02:44:16
266 2
Hey xiaomi,

What the hell is this?  We couldn't think even in dreams that u will provide such problems in a new device out of box as listed below :-

1) Mobile gets heated when we use camera.
2) Camera UI lags badly.
3) During video recording, video lags.
4) Very Very saturated colors in 4K recording.
5) Battery draining
6) Camera captures less details with more sharpness.

Can u solve all these problems in this new device?  We didn't hope that u will provide all these problems as a gift to your customers out of box.

Conclusion is that Camera UI has not been optimised properly.  Xiaomi u need to work with dedication on this device. This device is not stable yet.

I hope we will get at least 50% bugs fixed in next update.

Regards.
2019-04-03 02:44:16
Favorites RateRate

Hey Dear And Respected, This Are not at All Big Issues, And Hopefully almost all of these issues are been solved and provided in the latest update.. Miui 10.7x
Please Update Your Phone's Software Version And i am sure the problem which are been faced by you will be sorted out without any issue..!
Thanks Have A great Day Ahead..!
2019-04-03 05:07:31

Master Bunny

1234802 Author | from app

My dear friend,  currently this device has 10.2.7.0 as latest version.  there is no any such version having 10.7x. I have updated my device with 10.2.7.0 even then I am facing these issues
2019-04-03 05:35:05