In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Tips] Mi band 3 doesn't change language

2018-12-17 06:36:01
350 1
I recently purchased a Mí Band 3 NFC and it came in Chinese language. it prompted an update as soon as I paired it with my device (Mi mix 2 in English USA) and the band remains in Chinese.

any ideas on how to change the language? I tried mi bandage and nothing.

cheers
2018-12-17 06:36:01
Favorites RateRate
I had to configure 3 bands in three different languages and all worked, I'm sure you have tried it all but let me try to help if you have not, BTW I use Mi MIX 1 MIUI 10.
1. Unpair the device
2. Restart the phone after closing all apps, not aeroplane mode, and pair it again.
3. Now go to Mi Bandage
4. Go to menu (the three lines) and select bandages
5. Go to RSSI last connection... section and tap the three dotted line beside the band logo
6, You will come to the vibration settings, tap the play button to make sure your band is connected.
7. Go back to menu->Settings->Language and change the language to Default (Both App and MI Band 3)
8. Hope this will work if not and you are familiar please check the below link:

https://github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge/wiki/Mi-Band-3-Firmware-Update

2018-12-20 07:50:37