In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Announcement] Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Unbox Review

2018-10-17 03:24:15
438 1
This post was edited by mcmart2018 at 16:01, Oct-17-2018

Unbox Review Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Budget smartphone with a frameless design from my favorite brand #Xiaomi
A budget phone with great features !! He punished me with his appearance. Come on in
There will be a lot of photos and a detailed review !!
I got a phone in the Xiaomi MC Store. The store is great, 99% positive reviews. The seller is sociable, answers all questions.

Price: 14,000 rubles.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Track: tracked.
Packaging: the phone was packed perfectly. The box with the phone was put in an air cushion.
The phone itself lay in a beautiful white box, sealed in mica.
The seller has the choice of this phone in three shades: black as mine, blue and gold.
As a gift to the phone, the seller put a silicone case, a film on the screen and headphones of the same brand - Xiaomi.
Equipment:
- phone
- network adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- instruction
- SIM tray clip
- case for phone
- presents

General characteristics:
Processor: 2000 MHz (8-core), graph.processor
Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD
Platform: Android 8.1
Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Pol, USB charging, non-removable battery
Screen: 5.84 ", touchscreen, 2280x1440, capacitive, IPS
Camera: 12 megapixels, 4619x2598, flash, face detector, autofocus
Look Monoblock, 178 g, 149.3x71.7x8.8 mm

Features:
4 GB of RAM, 5-megapixel front camera
2000 MHz 8-core processor + graph.processor
4000 mAh Li-Pol battery
Built-in fingerprint scanner
Non-scratch glass, 64 GB of internal memory
The phone is very nice to hold in hand, comfortable. Due to the lack of a nadkranny frame, Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is very compact and easily fits in your hand.
The size of the smartphone: height - 149.3 mm, width - 71.7 mm, thickness - 8.7 mm, weight - 178 g.
The back cover is metal, with inserts on the top and bottom of the plastic. The phone almost does not slip in the hands due to the matte texture.
In Mi A2 Lite installed 5.84-inch screen with a resolution of 2280 by 1080 pixels.
Double camera with flash.
There are interesting panorama and portrait modes. In portrait mode, I like the blur around the person.
There is a fingerprint on the back, it works perfectly, without any complaints.
I made these photos on the phone to show the quality, it was a bit dark on the balcony, but still, I think the photos are decent.

Camera 12 MP + 5 MP and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
At the bottom is the speaker. The sound is great, loud.
Also below the hole for charging the phone, standard.
Above are the infrared port, two microphones, and a headphone jack.
Thanks to the two stereo speakers, Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite differs in modest volume and high-quality sound. In headphones, the sound is quite pleasant. Interlocutors hear well.
The screen on my new phone is chic. The picture is all bright, saturated and clear.
The thickness of the frames around the display is about 3 mm.
It uses an IPS matrix with a progressive 19: 9 aspect ratio, which makes the device slightly elongated. A high level of contrast is complemented by enhanced viewing angles. The color scheme allows you to enjoy a juicy image. On this display, it is convenient to watch videos and movies, or run games, as well as browse sites. There are no special problems with brightness, but in sunny weather, some glare is sometimes noticeable.
4000 mAh battery
One more important point, on this phone you can install 2 SIM-cards and a USB flash drive. Most smartphones cannot boast of this and the user has to choose between a combination of two SIM cards or USB flash drives + SIM cards, so this solution allows the model to look preferable and will most likely become one of the determining factors of choice for many people.
The phone is quite powerful, it loads everything very quickly, which can not please.
I can with great confidence I can recommend this phone and this brand. I strongly advise the phone is very cool, powerful, beautiful, I like everything about it !!!

Price = quality, definitely say the phone YES !!!!!!!!!
I recommend to buy !!!
# phone # smartphone # electronics # bеstblog #mi #smartphone #electronics #AnNet #Aliexprеss #gadget

Get it:Xiaomi MC Mart

2018-10-17 03:24:15
Favorites RateRate
Your article will help me a lot in choosing the product Xiaomi uses
2018-12-17 22:23:08
Muốn học CNTT cần những kỹ năng gì [url]http://www.facebook.com/permalin