In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Israel

[Chat] Mi TV3 (60 inches) - where to repair in KL?

2018-07-08 05:16:48
522 2
This post was edited by xaviertansync at 14:31, Jul-29-2018

Hi all,

I have a Xiaomi TV 3 (60 inches) bought from China, been using it for 1 year+ everything was ok. Last month the TV suddenly turned off and i could not turn on again by using soundbar or remote control. After few days i tried again and it was working ok, but only wokring fine for 1 day. Then the same problem happened again for few times -- completely off for few days, then able to turn on for 1 - 2 days, then off again.

I have no idea what is causing the problem, i tried to do factory reset but it didnt help. I also have no idea wheter its the soundbar or the TV that is causing the problem.

I emailed the Xiaomi service center and they said they dont provide repair service to MiTV because the product is not being sold in Malaysia.

I really need to find a way to repair it, please help ~~
2018-07-08 05:16:48
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1828258431 | from app

what were you expecting? you can try jalan pasar but i don't gurantee if they can fix it properly. I suggest you buy a proper brand like samsung, sony or lg next time
2018-07-10 08:01:27
Hi there!

If you bought any Mi device from overseas and not directly sold by Mi Malaysia, Mi Malaysia will not cover the warranty for you. In regards to your issue, you can look for a third party or had your warranty fully recovered by sending in the device back to China.

Best Regards,
Xavier.
2018-07-29 02:33:25