In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Grand Master Bunny

jladi86 | from app

very good info. awaiting for android o
2017-05-28 10:11:34

Pro Bunny

iamsm21 | from mobile

useless for me, because I hate stock Android. I love miui
2017-05-28 10:14:27

Super moderator

Ko Hset Gyi Author | from app

waiting.
2017-05-28 10:43:27

Super moderator

I also love miui but Android O features are also awesome.
2017-05-28 10:44:19
Nice and great info. Any news when is will be release?
2017-05-28 21:03:55

Super moderator

no official news bro.
2017-05-28 22:18:56
Android is already a lost cause imo. Ever since it was revealed that Google has been copying MIUI for most of the newer "cutting edge" features and now with PiP and Multiwindow coming to stock at long last from TouchWiz I really  don't have much faith in Android. Even Google doesn't since it is trying to move on into Fuchsia.

But let me just run down this list.

Emoji? Try Stickers baby!

{:7_240:}{:7_241:}{:7_242:}{:7_243:}{:7_244:}{:7_245:}

At the start you'd think this is a good idea. But what it means is that you are sending plenty of info on yourself to Google. If you are fine with that that this feature is great. But many people were upset by the rumors that Xiaomi was sending info to the CCP and Facebook and iOS was sending info to the NSA so I dont' know how many people want Google looking over their shoulders.

Fully stocked theme store's got that beat. Talk about cleaner icons. How about cleaner everything. It got a little stripped down lately and we can't change the loading screen anymore but there's still so much more you can customize that the icon set is the least of our problems as MIUI users.

I thought this was originally announced for Android N. Not sure when you'd use it but it is definitely an option. If it turns out to be useful I'm pretty sure we'll have it soon.

Again it is something that isn't really clear if it'll be a good thing or not. From what it looks like I can see it being very annoying as little speech bubbles start filling up your screen because of some accidental touches or glitches. We had something like this with the double tap the app icon for notifications but even that was eliminated by Xiaomi.

Gee wonder where they got that idea.

The addition of specific categories does make a difference but I agree that most third party developers won't know what to do with them yet.

Coming to a MIUI 9 near you. Thank you Goo- Samsung for coming up with this back in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvyi6rj6pI

So the new notifications is really the only thing I've noticed so far but I feel like this is going to be very hard to implement. MIUI is slowly working on what I think is going to be better and that's notifications with quick actions. Besides just replying to a text the quick actions should give you the common actions you'd use for any given app. So far Xiaomi's gotten the quick reply into the notifications in the shade and not just the floating. Hopefully they'll add in more quick actions. If history is any judge MIUI 9 is going to be much more innovative than Android O. Besides Android O  still doesn't have App Cloning or Second Space. Samsung tried on the Note 7 with a stripped down version of Second Space called Secure Folder but that kind of blew up.
2017-05-29 00:09:50
nice reaview information in detail specific All featured apps phone
2017-05-29 02:24:46
[http://en.miui.com/?fromuser=1673226351]http://en.miui.com/?fromuser=1673226351[/url]
Thanks for sharing.
2017-05-30 01:50:37

Super moderator

welcome
2017-05-30 22:50:41