In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Q&A] volume above recommended > message

2014-06-06 23:34:56
1903 6
every time i'm listenning to music and try to raise the volume i get this ultra annoying message: "raise volume above recommended message level? listening at high volume for long periods may damage your hearing" - i understand that this thing might have been imposed for some law or something, but, one time is enough, repeating it every single time we try to raise the volume is like assuming that we all got alzheimer.

the worst thing is when the phone is on lock screen, and i'm forced to unlock it just to see the stupid message again and click "ok".

i've been searching everywhere for a solution to this problem and i only found some fixes for rooted devices like this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-unsafe-volume-disable-safe-media-t2338474

i wonder if MIUI doesn't have something easier that i didn't notice to disable this message forever.

2014-06-06 23:34:56
Favorites RateRate
I think what your requesting is an option to turn it off right? Pretty much handy.
2014-06-07 02:13:31
@plasma.d00d i understand that "It is a requirement for the manufacturers to enable that message" - but what i'm saying is that i already read it and now i want to turn it off. nobody needs to be reading it over and over one million times :\
2014-06-07 02:51:10
Mi-Tools requires root rights. so i guess there is no other way :(
2014-06-07 03:20:50
disable this annoying msg in next update
2015-09-20 11:31:54
i'm already using another xiaomi and now with miui7 and still waiting for a fix on this dumb problem
2015-09-21 14:04:14