Recruitment

[] [Announced] Mi Community Device Team Members Wanted : Wake the Geek Inside You

2016-08-29 02:48:24
19781 702
Edited by Man Meet at 2016-09-17 08:15 PM

Selected Mi Community Device Team Members !

S.No
Reply No.

Name
Muse
Girish Smith
Karthik Mohan
RAJUKAMMELLA
ali.shahab
Subhankar saha
Surjiv krishna
MYSON
xanubhavx
Saransh10
Neerajr

Congratulations Guys
Welcome to Device Team , Kindly check your PM and join Device Group

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mi Community was launched almost 2 months back and we have crossed over 2,00,000 members and yet to more achieve

Congratulations to entire Mi Community Team for thisachievement

Mi Community is growing fast and we need passionate Mi Fans to contribute to Device section. Device section shares everything related to Device, Tips & Tricks, Tech Class , Live Q/A  and list goes on. One of the trending section in Mi Community.

What Device Team do!
  • Help users with their queries in Device section.
  • Write Mi device specific tips &tricks.
  • Help in conduction live Q/A session with Moderators.
  • Willing to conduct tech class every week.
  • Write Device Unboxing, Tear-Down, reviews.

Requirement:
  • Willing to follow Mi Community and Device Section Rules.
  • Must be passionate about MIUI and possess adequate knowledge about all Mi Devices .
  • Contribute at least 3 MIUI/Device relatedarticles per month.
  • Actively discuss with other members inDevice Telegram group.
  • Friendly, Cooperative and helpful attitudetowards fellow members.

Benefits:
  • Larger attachment size.
  • Access to MIUI updates. (Same as BetaTeam)
  • Priority of joining Mi launch events.
  • Mi Community rewards & medals.

How to apply?
Reply the thread and tell us: [ Reply with Mi Community App will help in increasing your chances of selection]
  • Your brief introduction.
  • The devices you are using.
  • Any sample thread created by you.
  • Reason why you should be selected.
  • Geek background will be preferred.

Recruitment Time
Selection Time
Announcement Time
08 Sep. 2016 - 21 Sep. 2016
22 Sep. 2016 - 23 Sep. 2016
24 Sep. 2016

Rate

Number of participants 20 Experience +115 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-29 02:48:24
Favorites53 RateRate
Edited by paramgagan at 2016-08-30 08:43 AM

MiFans, come Join us
Ps. Please keep in Mind, that you can be a special team member in only one team, if you wants to Join the Device team then you have to leave your current sepecial team.

thanks
2016-08-29 03:19:33

Bunny Master

Man Meet Author |

Thanks for applying , I'm closing this thread as we received enough responses
Stay tunned , results will be out soon !
2016-09-16 00:45:29
:)
Edited by Muse at 2016-08-30 01:16 AM

Hie!
Where to start hmm, let start from beginning of  mi fan than beta team,device team ,intern mod
Now start main point , i buy rn4g was my 1st mi phone than struggle for bera team members applied on both global or India beta team than finally select in beta team there i am 2 month hunting bug tham Dohara raman bro asked me to join device team than i am talking to device mod he added me and my main job is helping people solve there problems i have created many threads by using only device its hard to do but its ok for thats and i am total 1yrs as device team member  now about imod when i am in device team there is thread about mod recruitment i am applied and got selected but as my mentor said you need to do fix your eng than i and struggle there because admin still considering no news what about us than i am said to admin add us in device team again now there was 1 and half months mi community came i was selected as mi community beta testers and Also selected in top 100 beta tester and also i am forgot to tell about explorer program its was superb so many missions we all injoyed

Now i am in current beta team  I want to apply for device team

My Name : ghanshyam shinde

Device: Redmi Note 3 Explorer Edition , Redmi Note 4G Single Sim

Here is my sample thread : http://c.mi.com/in/thread-2380-1-0.html

2016-08-29 03:12:16
Mr.Shinde
Geeky fans, come join us
2016-08-29 03:12:22
Edited by Rohit Bindal at 2016-08-29 02:01 PM

All Mi Fans come join us  
2016-08-29 03:30:22
Edited by Girish Smith at 2016-08-29 02:39 PM

Hey there, this is Girish Taku and i'm from Delhi. I am an active member of the Mi Delhi Fan Club and an Ex-Device Team Member of the MIUI Global Forum.
I hope i will be selected because of my prior experiemce in the Global Forum Device Team and I am also willing to help other Mi Fans and Community users to help them in their queries and questions. I will help the Mi Fans as a Device Team Member to make the Mi Fans more happy in their experience with MIUI and Mi Devices.
The Mi Devices i use at present are Redmi 3S Prime and Redmi Note 3. You can check my threads on the Global Forum. Forum Name: Laata
I am willing to be a part of Mi Communities Device Team and give my best to the Mi Community and Mi Fans.
Thank You!
2016-08-29 03:40:55
Come on Mi Fans!
Join our awesome team!
2016-08-29 05:24:54
Ex Mi Community Moderator
Edited by Mohammed Faisal at 2016-08-29 09:17 PM

First of all Congratulations for the Mi Community for their 2 lakh members in just 2 months and also for their app.
Hi Everyone,
I am an avid Mi fan and an ex-member of MIUI Device Team at Global forum. I have been the top performer at the Device Team there. I also have some notable contributions to the Mi Community.
I have recently helped the Mods at their 2 Q&A sessions and also in the Redmi Note 3 section. I have made some device specific threads at Community and 5 out of 16 have been highlighted and also selected for weekly top threads.
I will follow the rules and continue to show good performance in the Community as in the Global forum. I would like to help and make this Community a Better place.
My Name : Mohammed Faisal
Credits : 2,326
Device Using : Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 1S
A sample thread : http://c.mi.com/in/thread-10622-1-0.html
2016-08-29 06:51:00
Moderator: Mi A1 Section | Fan Club: Bangalore
Devices: Mi A1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 3S Prime, Mi Band 2, Mi VR Play, Mi In-Ear Pro, Piston III, Mi Bluetooth Speaker,

Bunny Master

AKSHAY BHOPANI | from mobile

Welcome to all new members in advance
2016-08-29 07:15:55
hello
I AM AKASH SINGH  and i am  from DELHI
I want to apply for MI COMMUNITY device team
I am currently using devices REDMI NOTE 3 AND REDMI 3S 32 gb varaint
2016-08-29 07:38:24
[url=http://c.mi.com/in/static/image/smiley/comcom/18.gif]http://c.mi.com/in/sta
Edited by Yash Bhardwaj at 2016-08-29 07:39 PM

Hello, Yash Here. I use a redmi  3S.
I'm willing to do all the required things. Also I'm interested in tech classes & things related to writing articles as earlier I used to write my own tech blog. I think I have enough things to share with the MI world. :) Looking forward to join the awesome team.
2016-08-29 07:46:58