In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note

[Review&Unboxing] [Explorer] Redmi Note 4 (4x) Impressions. P.S. Hey Hi Hello!

2017-04-17 12:58:45
7537 6

I'm Adriel, one of the explorers of the latest Redmi Note 4 Explorer's program :).

A little bit about myself: I have been fascinated with cell phones ever since I was young and I love playing with new gadgets and computers whenever time allows. I also enjoy photography and videography on the side. With the two hobbies, I have fused the two hobbies into a small Youtube channel called the AXIS Project where I talk about tech I that am interested in--be it how-tos, new gadgets, or even just explaining how something works. I am also a moderator over at xiaomi.reddit.com, a portal where we have over 11K people coming in from all over the world asking for help, discussing news articles or just plain chitchatting about Xiaomi. Come over and subscribe if you are a reddit user (I promise I will be a nice mod!)

Over the next few weeks or so, I will report more on the software part of MIUI on the Redmi Note 4, but I will also be covering other topics like how to flash MIUI global, the difference between all the Redmi Note 4 models etc. If there is something in particular you want me to explore, feel free to leave a reply and I might cover it.

Most of the content will be on a dedicated Xiaomi Youtube Channel called Mi AXIS (and here of course), so if you like to see a channel dedicated to Mi Phones, feel free to subscribe there (or hey **cough cough** subscribing to both my channels would be great ;) )

OK enough about myself.

Here is my 36hrs First Impressions of the Redmi Note 4 (a perspective from a previous Redmi Note 3 user)

Once again, I would like to thank Xiaomi for arranging this program, it really has been a pleasure working with you guys.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you guys in a couple of days!

-Adriel

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +26 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-17 12:58:45
Favorites4 RateRate
Great share, hope to see more videos in your Xiaomi Youtube Channel Mi AXIS
2017-04-18 02:20:40

Advanced Bunny

Adriel Author | from Redmi Note 4

Sam Young
Great share, hope to see more videos in your Xiaomi Youtube Channel Mi AXIS

thank you for your kind words :)
2017-04-18 02:21:31
Fantastic review! Thank you for sharing ;) Haha cool editing skillz btw
2017-04-18 05:24:54

Master Bunny

我爱小米 | from MI NOTE LTE

wow!!! this is great sharing! I hope to see more of your sharing. and this is really informative for us!
2017-04-18 20:47:13

Admin

Wow, the review video is so great. love this video so much.
2017-04-20 07:48:46
nice video review hope got more of it
2017-04-22 07:31:22