In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Discussion] Can't hide Game Turbo Toolbar

2019-04-16 23:19:46
948 24
Hello community & mifans arroud the world,,
I've a problem with game Turbo (previously game booster). I can show it while playing a game, just swipe right from the right corner. But after it showing in a game, i can't hide it. I swipe left, up, down, does nothing. Swipe right just also show the navigation button.
In dev global 9.3.28, i can hide it just swipe left the toolbar to right corner. But after updated to 9.4.12 i can't hide it. Its very difficult to hide it.

Then how to hide the toolbar?

Bug Report Link: https://c.mi.com/thread-1906776-1-1.html

2019-04-16 23:19:46
Favorites RateRate

Master

Exodius Exorcist Author |

Fixed in 9.4.18, recently updated & tested, game booster has new UI and its setting back like 9.3.28. Great job devs.
2019-04-19 07:14:00

happybuddhist | from app

The normal gesture is to swipe up (in landscape mode) to hide the toolbar. Or click anywhere else on the screen and it should go. If it doesn't, go to Game Turbo and turn off and on the toolbar option and do a reboot. See if that works.

Cheers! :-)
2019-04-17 00:56:35

Master

happybuddhist replied at 2019-04-17 11:56:35
The normal gesture is to swipe up (in landscape mode) to hide the toolbar. Or click anywhere else on ...

Bro, i already swipe up, left, down, none of them working (see my post, its pubg mobile and in lanscape mode), then tap anywhere on the game also does not hide the toolbar.

Second option you're provide its to disable toolbar, i want toolbar on the game so i can access shortcut, especially whatsapp. Tried it, then toolbar won't show up

I want the toolbar exist, but can't hide it. Its a bug in my device. Please report to devs to fix.
2019-04-17 01:09:05

happybuddhist | from app

Exodius Exorcist
Bro, i already swipe up, left, down, none of them working (see my post, its pubg mobile and in lan ...

I didn't mean to disable it forever. Read my comment again. Maybe disabling and enabling it again might work. Sometimes a reboot after that should work too. Nobody has reported this, so it may be just a glitch. That's why I suggested the good old 'turn off and on' solution.
2019-04-17 01:11:46

happybuddhist | from app

Exodius Exorcist
Bro, i already swipe up, left, down, none of them working (see my post, its pubg mobile and in lan ...

If that doesn't work, then kindly post a bug report in the Feedback section here : https://c.mi.com/oc/forum-1900-1.html
2019-04-17 01:18:05

Master

happybuddhist replied at 2019-04-17 12:11:46
I didn't mean to disable it forever. Read my comment again. Maybe disabling and enabling it again  ...

FYI, i already tried that method yesterday, bcoz i received 9.4.12 yesterday, also did not work, rebooted many times, turn off the phone about 2 hours to cooling it., also not working. Toolbar can't be hidden.
2019-04-17 01:18:08

happybuddhist | from app

Exodius Exorcist
FYI, i already tried that method yesterday, bcoz i received 9.4.12 yesterday, also did not work, r ...

Kindly send a bug report in the Feedback section and share the link here in your OP so that others with the same issue can confirm it.

Cheers! :-)
2019-04-17 01:19:55

Master

happybuddhist replied at 2019-04-17 12:19:55
Kindly send a bug report in the Feedback section and share the link here in your OP so that others ...

Done, hope it can be solved in next update.
2019-04-17 01:36:02

Rookie

RikuIan | from mobile

I also have this problem and I'm glad it has been reported. I actually made a thread about the Game Toolbar (in the wrong sub-forum, I guess) and mentioned this problem. I couldn't close it unless I press some of the toolbox's option (like the Clear Cache).
2019-04-17 12:25:40

Master

Exodius Exorcist Author | from app

RikuIan
I also have this problem and I'm glad it has been reported. I actually made a thread about the Game  ...

Nah,, same with me. Sometimes the toolbox pressed mistakenly because of we're playing a game. And it can't be closed till we press 1 option, like clear cache or open whatsapp. But if we want to open it? it will stay on the screen till end of the game
2019-04-18 03:15:57

Rookie

Exodius Exorcist replied at 2019-04-18 15:15:57
Nah,, same with me. Sometimes the toolbox pressed mistakenly because of we're playing a game. And  ...

yep, too bad. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
2019-04-18 05:57:31