In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

joyce replied at 2017-04-13 03:43 PM
Yay! Welcome to our new home!

@Joyce, all my hardwork thread all gone. Anyway to restore back? :(
2017-04-13 08:37:21

Pro Bunny

kyphon | from MI 5

Hello Mi Fans old and new! Nice to be back to Mi Comm with its new look. 

I became a Mi Fan with Xiaomi's promise of cheap and good phones. Over time,  it has continued to surprise by coming up with affordable tech gadgets.

I first started with the Redmi,  then Mi3 and now proudly using the Mi5.

Boss Bunny and fellow Mi Fans, good time to look back and see how Mi gadgets are still around after the years! 
2017-04-13 09:03:57

Pro Bunny

hm9338 | from Redmi Note 3

1). 2015
2). Redmi Note 3
3). Please add Singapore to your new product launching country.
2017-04-13 10:24:30
Good Luck , Happy to see community is expanding.
2017-04-13 10:39:48

Rookie Bunny

1548759870 | from Redmi Note 4

Hello Mi, Boss Bunny and fellow Mi fans!
My first Mi device is Redmi Note 3G bought in 2014. Just upgraded to Redmi Note 4 on the first day of launch in Sg from Mi Home! Mi has came a long way with many exciting, cool and affordable products! Hope to see more coming to Sg. Keep all the good work going! Cheers!
2017-04-13 10:40:41
I sure love this home. Been missing it for a while.

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
Good Question it has been a long long time I think is when mi 1st open in sg :)

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
From Mi Bands to Mi5s plus, Mi Box to most mi Jia products.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
Now I can just use the apps and read it daily like newspaper :)
2017-04-13 11:23:01
1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
1) Since i brought my Mi 4i which is don't know when lol

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
2) Mi 4i, Mi powerbank 10000mah, Mi Earpiece, Mi Band(Spoilt liao)

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
3) hi
2017-04-13 12:35:45

Pro Bunny

Kyinre | from Mi 4i

Hello all, Wei Han here :)

Been a Xiaomi fan since the birth of Mi 3 and the very first Powerbank. Always a firm believer on low price with high performance!

Till date, I'm using Mi 4i, 10K/5K Powerbank, Youth In-ear, and Mi Bunny OTG ^^ I have had Redmi Note 2, several Mi Bunny plush, Mi 3, 10400mAh Powerbank and more to list down.

A suggestion is to have multiple lines, similarly to WhatsApp, if not a maximum of 2 lines is too little, IMO.

Another observation I notice is most replies are cramped together into a single paragraph. Not sure the coincidence or the site itself does not support paragraphing. (Hope mine doesn't combine into one as I did paragraph mine)

Lastly, great to have an app for Mi Community at last and hope it will continue to grow in numbers as a bigger, merrier family ^^

And oh, what about old threads that we have made in the past? As well as the account/username. My username in Mi Community is different from Mi Forum, but it seems to stick with the latter now.
2017-04-13 13:24:19

Rookie Bunny

Fang Peng | from Redmi Note 3

Hello. since I started using the first ever xiaomi phone, I have subsequently use mi phone that range from first series if mi note to mi note 3. 2. have subsequently also use the mi vacuum robot, power bank and lots more. 3. keep up the good work boss. we like to see more innovative products that cheap and good.
2017-04-13 18:53:13
Love the new Mi Community! Can't remember when I became a Mi Fan but the first event I went to was the Mi Headphones experiential event. My first Mi Product is the 10400mAh Mi Power Bank, which I am still using as my main power bank. Other Mi products I use on a day-to-day basis includes Mi Band 2, Mi Power Bank 2, Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD, Mi Wi-Fi Extender Gen 2 (super useful) and sling bag. I would like to thank everyone at Mi Singapore for bringing fans so close together through events and the Mi Community forum, something which is unique to Xiaomi.
2017-04-13 19:03:58
8K Guy - Gadget Reviews & More