In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[] Welcome Guide for all Mi Fans!!!Reply to Win New Home Medal on Mi Community!

2017-04-13 03:07:02
28099 880
Hey there, Mi Fan!

A very warm WELCOME to Mi Community Singapore, a home for all Mi Fans in Singapore.
You are now a part of this growing and big Mi family and I promise you that it will only get more exciting everyday!

Here in Mi Community, it is a one stop platform for you to find out about all the Xiaomi latest updates. You can even learn the tips and tricks of the various Mi Products and gather to discuss about the latest tech news in the industry! On top of that, we have many Mi Community activities for you all to take part in and you will stand a chance to win attractive prizes such as our Mi Phones!!!

We are happy to announce that the Mi Community App is now ready for you!

Now that you are an expert of our APP, it is time to get your bones cracking! Jump in to find out how you can participate and join in the fun! When you participate in our activities we will reward with you points or medals.Through gaining more points, you will be upgraded to the different user statuses on our Mi Community!

Of course, like all communities, we have our Content Policy too. It is nothing too serious, just to keep this a fun, safe and respectful environment for all the Mi Fans here!

With all that I have just said, simply put, when you are part of this Mi Community, there will never be a dull day.

Then welcome to your FIRST mission! ! let's introduce ourselves!!

To get to know all our new faces better, let's introduce ourselves!! At Xiaomi, we believe that it's important to be friends with our fans, so BIG WELCOME to you and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions related to Xiaomi~

Reply to this thread with the following details:

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!

Looking forward to your introductions!

Introduce yourself and reply your suggestions about Mi Community in the reply box below to win a NEW HOME medal.

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +36 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-13 03:07:02
Favorites182 RateRate
Yay! Welcome to our new home!
2017-04-13 03:43:21

Mi FC President

Sam Young | from app

I really like this New Mi Community forum! I've been a Mi Fan since 2014, and have been enjoying myself to be part of the family here!  Met many new friends here, we chat and share all our common interest! it also benefit me to learn something extra! Thanks Mi Singapore and boss bunny for creating at Mi Home for us!
2017-04-13 03:51:31
The interface of the new forum is so so so much better! I've got to know Xiaomi in 2014 and have been a Fan since. Mi Community Forum has always been a home away from home for me. From product knowledge to contests to events, we have grown from being strangers to acquaintances to friends and now Mi family. Thanks Boss Bunny for your effort to engage us Fans and to new Fans, rest assured that your interest is well taken care of.
2017-04-13 04:07:35
Once a Mi Fan, always a Mi Fan.
This is home, truly, where I know i must be!
2017-04-13 04:11:31

Pro Bunny

alanngwl | from app

Huat ah! Open ceremony!
2017-04-13 04:12:47

Advanced Bunny

Callissa | from Redmi Note 3

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
i had become a mi fan since my first Xiaomi phone redmi1, which was i believe 2013.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
currently using Mipad1 for school =), redmi note 3 as my main phone.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans! 
I been enjoying myself since I join the forum, learning many tips and tricks and also, thank you Xiaomi for planning wonderful events to bond everyone together =).
2017-04-13 04:15:47

Master Bunny

我爱小米 | from MI NOTE LTE

Hands up for Mi Community!
Totally agreed with Mr. Sam and Mr. Xavier. we met a lot of new fans and had a lot fun!
join the forum in Oct 2015
My first Mi Device is Redmi Note and my whole family is using Xiaomi smartphone. 2 Mi note, Redmi Note.
I am currently using Mi Note.

Boss Bunny, I Just love Mi Community
2017-04-13 05:22:34

Rookie Bunny

RedmiSP | from MI MAX

恭贺乔迁之喜!
小米加油!
2017-04-13 05:25:50
Now at least it is nicer.
2017-04-13 06:40:21

Master Bunny

allakazoo | from Redmi Note 4

Hi Boss! Many springs ago, I saw a video of this Chinese guy (turns our to be 雷总) introducing an Android ROM (turns out to be MIUI). At that time I was playing with various AOSP ROM, so this guy caught my attention. However, I was not a fan yet. Xiaomi was a mere blip on my radar. Then one day, the original Redmi was launched in Singapore and it took Singapore by storm. Although I missed buying the phone, I managed to snag myself a Mi 3 when it was launched. Most probably because most people were still wary of such a huge jump ($$$) from the Redmi and from a relatively unknown manufacturer to boot! Anyway, their loss was my gain. I got the most beautiful slab of aluminium that I had ever laid eyes on. BTW, I still have that phone today and it only recently retired after I bought the latest Redmi Note 4X. Anyway, in between these 2 phones, I went through a whole bevy of Xiaomi phones. Namely, the Redmi 1S, Redmi Note, Mi 4i, Mi 4C, Redmi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi 5S Plus and Mi MIX. Before I end, I just wanna say a big Thank You for making the new Mi Community Forum such a breeze to use!
2017-04-13 08:30:42