In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Contest] [Mi Love U & I] Maximize Your Talent!

2019-04-04 19:29:19
1949 102
Hi MI Community members and Mi Fans!

My name is Santi aka @santiawigati and this is my story. When I looked back to 2 or 3 years ago, I have a lot extraordinary moments with Xiaomi. I fallen in love with Xiaomi in the end of December 2014. Then become part of MIUI App Review Team on April 2015. Even my hubby and I meet because of Xiaomi. LOL. (it's long story)

But, today I’ll share a great moment when I join to Bookstagram and become Bookstagrammer because of Xiaomi. A what? Yes, BOOKSTAGRAMMER.
Bookstagram is the name of an Instagram community that posts pictures of books and book-related things. It is also the name of the hashtag that is used on a large portion of these images. As of November 2018, there were over 25 million pictures tagged with #bookstagram—and not all bookstagrammers will use that hashtag on every post. Other popular book hashtags include #books, #bookworm, #igbooks, #bibliophile, #booksbooksbooks, #booksofinstagram, #booksonbooksonbooks, #amreading, #reader, and #bookgeek. – source: gosparkpress.com

My Bookstagram account on Instagram

I really love reading books, writing and photography. And when I become Bookstagrammer, I can do it together. To become a good Bookstagrammer, I should be able to make a book review. Thank God, I am part of ART for ages! So, making review is kinda my specialty. Hhehe. Kidding! I love doing that. Besides writing book review, I also should upload awesome picture with great quality, right? But, seriously I have no professional camera.

Then, what should I do? No need to worry because I am using Xiaomi since 2014 (of course till now). Xiaomi always has great camera and it makes my pictures look awesome. The first time I uploaded photo on my Bookstagram Instagram account, I was using MI 5. Then, I move to MI 5x. Now, I am using MI 8SE. I think the quality getting better. Check this out!

captured with Mi 8SE, edited on Lightroom & PicsArt

captured with Mi 8SE, edited on Lightroom

Thanks to Xiaomi because I can edit all of my Bookstagram photos, only with my device. Bye bye computer. I love the fact that Xiaomi has good RAM management, so I can edit my photo without lag even I open a lot of applications in the same time.

A lot of followers ask me,
“What kind of professional camera you used to capture your bookstagram photos? Look Amazing, Sis!”
“I am using my Xiaomi phone,” I proudly answer.

Because of Xiaomi and MIUI, I can take great photo, easily edit photo without lag, feel comfortable when reading e-Books on my device (I love “read mode” feature!), I can write nice review and inspiring another bookstagrammer. Yes, we can capture awesome photos only with our device! So, don't be ashamed of those who take photos with a phone camera. Maximize your talent and always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

Thank you Xiaomi and MIUI, you support me to become one of good Instagrammer in the Bookstagram Universe. I love you.

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +83 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-04 19:29:19
Favorites35 RateRate

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Great to know about you. Thanks
2019-04-04 19:36:38

Santi A. Wigati Author | from MI 8 SE

Manjeet dahiya
Great to know about you. Thanks

✨✨✨