In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[] Unprofessional attitude of Mi core team

2019-02-25 10:41:54
118 2
Hi Mi India,

I write to you with almost dissatisfaction.
Tell me if asking a query is a sin?

I really had a worst experience with your Beta Managers, hope they are well paid and floating with tons of unprofessional attitude with your customers.

Frankly I love Mi and really have spread the goodness of your products my entire family has got your products, I personally have a Hey  band too, please check my orders with you... And lot more imported from China.

With all due respects..this Man Mr. Lavnidhi (Beta admin) has the worse sense of professionalism.

Talks like he only knows English, I felt I made a grave mistake by purchasing your inventions.

I'm sure Mi has more to offer, but certainly not from these guys.

I shall have not posted here if he would have realised this. I too head Digital @ a Automobile OEM, please have efficient crew on board

Thank you.
2019-02-25 10:41:54
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

@rthur_vsf | from Mi A2 Lite

I really don't think they be unprofessional
2019-03-03 22:37:18

Rookie Bunny

edgegm2017 | from Redmi 4A

I don't really understand what drama is this
2019-03-25 23:25:34