In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Discussion] MIUI full screen gestures

2019-02-19 22:39:14
545 3

While I love the full screen gestures on MIUI 10. I feel as though it needs improvement. The developer of Fluid Gestures (yes, he took the whole idea from MIUI 10) literally made the improved version minus the sliding from home to overscreen animation which is not possible I guess. But the important part about that app, is the sensitivity and the size you can create for each individual sides. As a right handed user, FG allows me to customise the way I prefer it. My thumb natural will hit the left at the bottom and easily get to the right as I move it back. I wish MIUI 11 has this. It's just annoying reaching all the way up to slide out the navigation drawer. Am I the only one to think like this?
2019-02-19 22:39:14
Favorites1 RateRate

Admin

Torlyn | from app

You're not, gestures need more options. A lot of the time when typing, and hitting space, I get out of the app as it goes slightly under the bar. As for the drawer, I use Nova to get around that. Ideally, we should be able to limit the width of the home button at the bottom.
2019-02-20 01:33:51

Rookie Bunny

Arshia Behrad | from app

The full screen feature doesn't exist in my phone ( redmi 4x)!!!!!!!
2019-02-21 13:19:31

Pro Bunny

YuTech Author | from app

Arshia Behrad
The full screen feature doesn't exist in my phone ( redmi 4x)!!!!!!!

Dude. you're talking about a 2 year old budget phone.
2019-02-21 13:37:02