My story with Xiaomi

I am a die-hard MI Fan Since 2016. My First Xiaomi smartphone is Redmi Note 3 Pro in 2016. My second Xiaomi phone is MI5. The camera and performance experience of MI5 was really awesome. In 2018, I bought Redmi Note 5 AI which is another budget beast. I am also using a lot of Xiaomi gadgets like MI Powerbank, MI In Ear Pro, In Ear Pro 2, MI Band, Amazfit Bip, MI Selfie Stick, MI backpack etc. I always suggest my friends to go for Xiaomi. After using Xiaomi, I have never switched to other brands. The thing I like most about Xiaomi is the brand always cares the users' opinions.

2018 was a great year for all passionate MI Fans in Bangladesh. Every MI fans dream comes true as Xiaomi entered officially in Bangladesh on 17th July 2018. On that day, MI Community Bangladesh also started its journey. Since then, I am an active member of MI Community Bangladesh. I was very lucky to be invited to that launch event. I met Mr. Manu Kumar Zayn there which I could never forget. I have also taken part in MI A2 experimental meetup and Redmi 6 & 6A launch event. I have met some amazing MI Fans in 2018 by MI Community Bangladesh. MI Community Bangladesh is becoming very popular as we have got 15K+ registered member in very few days. We hope this journey to be continued.

Now I am sharing my annual keyword of 2018 which is Collecting.

#2018ThrowBackwithMi