In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[Review&Unboxing] Mi Water Purifier: Unboxing, installing and testing

2017-03-31 11:29:14
3413 3

Hi Mi FANS!!!! Today I will be doing a short review on the Mi Water Purifier.  Thanks to the F-code I manage to grab this water purifier without having to camp for it!

Excited and waiting to unbox it upon receiving it!

The filters and the system is well packed in the box

4 Stages of filtration, PP > AC > RO > AC.

On the back of the filter, you can write down the date of your first use of the filter as a record. The filtration efficiency is also clearly written on it.

This is the connection to the Tap. Option to choose filtered water or raw water.

Mi Water Purifier can filter upto 400 gallon of water.

Clear instruction on installing the filters. Follow Step by step and you will be ready to go!

Took me only 30 seconds to place on install all the filters.

The top cover also provide connection instruction. Scan the QR code and dowload the Mi Home app and you can coonect the Water Purifier to your phone.

The Mi Water Purifier also come with sever tap connection.

Tools are also provided for you to install the connector.

Took me about 10 mins to figure out on how to connect the head. >.<

Once it the connector head is installed, it is just a hook on to the main head.

Finally, complete the installation! Do note that there is an additional drain line for waste water. You will see cloudy water from it when you using the filtered water.

During your first use on the water purifier, you will have the let the water to pass by all the filters. The light will show up orange means that the water is still not ready yet. You will have to run the tap till the light turn from orange to blue.

While water for the water to be filtered, it is time to connect it to Mi Home App.

Once wifi is connected sync it to the Mi Home app.

You can find your Mi Water purifier once successfully connected.

For the first time using the wate purifier, you will need to let the tap run for a while till the light turn from orange to blue. This means that the water is ready for drinking.

Using the app you can also see the life span of the filters and hence knowing when to change the filters.

The app can also tell you what is the incoming waterTDS level and after filtration water TDS level.

The app is very useful and able to tell you how much tap water and filtered water you have used in the month. For the price of RMB 1299, it is super worth the buy. Pls also note that when using the filtered water, there will be waste water being filtered out from the running hose. You can use this water to water your plant or mob the floor.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-03-31 11:29:14
Favorites2 RateRate
Keep healthy with clean purified water!
2017-03-31 23:18:54

Advanced Bunny

Richard8 | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for the review.
2017-08-15 01:57:01

Süper moderatör

peeps | from mobile

Wow!I must get one too! thanks u 会长 for sharing!
2017-08-15 03:02:26
君子之交,淡如水