In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Other] Me and my Mi Max series experience

2018-12-10 22:33:52
239 2
well, nagsimula 'to nung taong nagsimula akong tumangilik sa Xiaomi mi max1, really enjoyed the experience, learned most of what i know now about xiaomi and miui when i was still using the device, and for the past years and months, andaming mga nagsilabasang bagong Mi device, at andaming pwede mapagpipilian, after Mi Max1, i then shifted to mi max2, although the performance obviously toned down a bit, pero mas masasabi kong naging balanse ung specs pgdating ky "mm2" from it's predecessor although very minimal lang ung upgrade, it was more of an "uodate" i guess..Pero nung dumating naman c Mi Max3, d na ako gaanong natuksong magupgrade, kasi again, very minimal lang ung upgrade niya when it comes to its overall specs. pero to be honest, a bit excited ako sa mi max4 next year, but i think di nila gagamitan ng Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 yan, not yet i think, baka mag-Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 muna sila pero as is yung battery capacity na meron sa Mi Max 3 ngayon..but one thing that really saddened me, is ung possibility that mi max2 won't get that Android 8.0 update and the Miui v.10 Oreo-based update..andaming nagantay, at patuloy na nagaantay including yours truly, kaso marami na din ran out of patience and shifted to other Mi device, nakakalungkot lang  that's all, and I, Thank You!
2018-12-10 22:33:52
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Xymoxx | from MI MAX 2

sa akin naman kabayan, this is my first xiaomi phone... my experience with the phone itself is amazing pero gaya mo nalungkot din ako sa possibility na baka mamatay na to sa nougat, yung time na hinintay ko para lang sa miui 10 ay masasabi kong kamatay-matay, announced for max 2 as early as july 2018, inupdate nila december na kung kelan galit na galit na yung mga tao sa global forum. Somehow it affected my vision about xiaomi and I lost interest with any products from them and  made a decision to buy other brand(s) or go back to samsung where I started. This is most probably my 1st and last xiaomi phone.
2019-03-15 21:16:19

Pro Bunny

jaoel | from Redmi 5 Plus

Are you willing to sell it to me at a very reasonable price?
2019-04-19 07:48:09