Redmi Note 4

[Discussion] Redmi 4 prime OR Redmi Note 4 - should we wait?

2017-03-21 12:37 AM

56 4
With the launch on Redmi 4a on Thursday, 23rd March and today's​ announcement of Redmi 4 and 4 Prime, the question that arises in my mind is one that I am sure many other Mi loyalists are thinking: Should you buy a Redmi Note 4 or wait for the Redmi 4 Prime.

I am not a fan of Xiaomi's flash sale format since many customers who want to get their hands on their beloved handsets are potentially gambling their bets on securing a device. In my own case, it's the second Redmi Note 4 sale in which I have been unable to secure my choice of device. Frankly, it's a frustrating experience and I hope that the company addresses this issue. Coming back to the point, the flash sale compels you to think of purchasing other phones. However, I'm a Xiaomi loyalist and hence I thought of purchasing the Redmi 4 Prime instead.

I would like to take your opinion. Do you think it's worth the wait or should I go ahead and try to get my Redmi Note 4 instead? Please leave a reply and help me make the right choice. Thanks!
2017-03-21 12:37 AM
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Kronos_4 | from Redmi Note 4

Well , I think you should buy Redmi note 4 , instead of prime . I own the phone and it's awesome ! And the specs I checked that are of prime are low in comparison .
2017-03-21 12:43 AM
Reply Report
How do i solve the 86012 error when trying to bound device in mi unlocking procedure ?

Rookie Bunny

Satej Karandikar Author | from app

@Kronos_4 If there is a difference of no more than a couple of 1000 bucks then I'll go for note. Else I'll go for the Redmi 4 Prime and buy some accessories to go with it.
2017-03-21 09:36 AM
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Is it true that there is going to be the launch of Redmi 4X?
2017-03-21 09:37 AM
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Is it true that there is going to be the launch of Redmi 4X?
2017-03-21 09:37 AM
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright@2010-2016 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list