In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedback

[Suggestions] POCO Tablet maybe?

2018-10-11 15:34:19
1034 3
Just a suggestion. Honestly i think POCOPhone is good for gaming but some would rather be playing mobile games on a bigger screen like a ipad screen size. If Xiaomi were to come up with a POCO Tablet, i might be one of the first few to get it provided the price is good/attractive.

Anyone here would one too iof
2018-10-11 15:34:19
Favorites1 RateRate

Intern Moderator

wernerkor | from Redmi 4X

hopefully got poco F2 phone soon with SD 855
2018-10-12 06:25:44

Pro Bunny

Tony See | from MI NOTE LTE

poco f2 will be next to launch.. check thru Google you can find India is doing a cash back trade in or something. A bit too fast to launch another new phone when all other issues on poco f1 still not resolved.
2018-10-15 00:07:34

Pro Bunny

wei xuan | from app

Tony See
poco f2 will be next to launch.. check thru Google you can find India is doing a cash back trade in  ...

I agree with you. I don't get why they rushing to launch another model so quickly.
2018-10-19 06:52:11