Tech

[News] XIAOMI’S NEW PHONE WITH ITS OWN PROCESSOR LEAKED IN PHOTOS

2017-03-19 23:47:33
2254 36
We know Xiaomi’s main flagships are the original Mi line handsets, but the last of the Mohicans in face of the Xiaomi Mi 5S didn’t wow customers. I can’t say what the reason of its failure is, but the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 grabbed all the prizes this year. I guess Mi fans understand the Chinese manufacturer would do its best to change the situation. That’s why all we are waiting for the next flagship of the company known as the Xiaomi Mi 6. Moreover, this handset has leaked recently showing 210.329 points scored at AnTuTu. But this is not the highest score. Keep on reading to explore more.
The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi, and their line of Mi handsets are the product they are best known for around the industry, but the last of the Mohicans, was not as highly like or widely accepted in face of the Xiaomi Mi 5S. It left customers less than satisfied for an unknown reason. The show stopper this year claiming the top spot was the Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Honestly, I don’ think the Xiaomi Mi 6 will sport all the aforementioned features, but the fact it will be powered with Snapdragon 835 chipset causes no doubts.
What we are all waiting for now from the creators of Xiaomi, is their next landmark product known as the Xiaomi Mi 6 which has some of us blown away by its rumored newly added on upgrades and features. Due to a recent showing that was leaked, we got to see its score of 210.329 points at AnTuTu that was not good enough to give it the top rank of high scores.
With the anticipation of the new release leaving people looking at the future for answers towards the forthcoming Xiaomi 6, some features of the handset have been released. The features that are expected with the Xiaomi 6 are, a Snapdragon 835 SoC that got announced at CES 2017. It will be coming on the Samsung galaxy S8, including 8GB of RAM, 256 GB of internal memory, along with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED curved screen at 4K resolution, a 21MP rear camera and 5G network support. There is also a rumor that it will be available in both a flat screen model along with a curved screen model.
Well, the Xiaomi Mi 6 with the Snapdragon 835 CPU onboard will grab the first positions for sure, as it will be launched sooner than the Galaxy S8. We have heard the phone will release on April instead of March. Therefore, we’ll hear much about this device yet. But as for now, we have astonishing news for you.
It seems to be unlikely for the Xiaomi Mi 6 to be equipped with these new upgraded features, but regardless, being powered by the Snapdragon 836 chipset is cause to have no doubts that it won’t and proving the naysayers wrong. We the customers hope that they are proved wrong at least but all is looking hopeful still.

Publishing the possible screenshot of the Xiaomi Mi 6 of a Master Lu benchmark by one of the users, the Mi 6 sported a score of 1.103.215. A very impressive score! Showing the same score as the AnTuTu’s 224.855 points, this score may leave some short of impressed by the Mi6. If the screenshot can be verified as genuine, the birth of the fastest phone on this planet filled with 7  billion people will make its debut to us within 2-3 months. The day cannot come soon enough for many of us, as anticipation for the release of the Mi6 keeps growing and growing.
This is release that is going to be anticipated by many hopeful and future customers, with the numbers only growing until the release somewhere between 8 to 12 in the future. With the release seeming to not come soon enough, we are all sitting back in the meantime hoping these allegations of rumored upgrades become true and a reality soon than later.
2017-03-19 23:47:33
Favorites1 RateRate
Surge S1 Processor
2017-03-19 23:55:27
yup , coming soon
2017-03-19 23:58:09
Aamir007
Surge S1 Processor

yes bro , if have a mi browser than send me
2017-03-19 23:59:00

MIUI Translator team

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

Make a Interesting thread.    
2017-03-20 00:31:26
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.
qamit
Make a Interesting thread.

yes bro , I'm news here
2017-03-20 01:27:26

MIUI Translator team

Dilip bhatti
yes bro , I'm news here

Welcome to Mi Community...     
2017-03-20 01:30:26
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.
qamit
Welcome to Mi Community...

Hello bro, My name is Dilip. i don't have mi browser. So would you like to send apk file. I'm using redmi 2 and latest
Developer rom.       My hike number is 9408238281.
2017-03-20 01:34:35

MIUI Translator team

I'll send apk file link via Dropbox. Please don't share your Personal Information in Mi Community.     
2017-03-20 01:39:29
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.

MIUI Translator team

Dilip bhatti
Hello bro, My name is Dilip. i don't have mi browser. So would you like to send apk file. I'm usin ...

Here is the link. Copy the link and open in from any Browser .   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrsq0hjxqu4csu8/Browser-com.android.browser-20161223-v8.5.9.apk?dl=0
2017-03-20 01:43:29
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.
nice......
2017-03-20 01:59:54
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright
Content Policty
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list