temp.jpeg (164.21 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:03:46 Upload
Mi Flash Tool – Beta to flash the latest version of MIUI on the Phone. Install the Application on Windows PCADB and Fastboot files to start the fastboot commands on your PC.MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM to Flash on the phone. Unzip the folder on your desktop. (Redmi 3S/Prime Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File Download)FLASH MIUI 8 ON REDMI 3S
As we mention, this guide will work on both locked and unlock bootloader phones. Read all the steps very carefully and proceed to Flash MIUI 8 or Unbrick the phone.
1. First Disable Driver Signature on your Windows PC. To do this Press Windows button I on the keyboard to see the Settings page. From here you select Update & Security >> Recovery >>Advanced startup >> Restart now. Now your PC will Restart. Next, go to Troubleshoot >>Advanced Options >> Startup Settings >> Restart. Once your computer restarts, now choose Disable driver signature enforcement which is option number 7.
2. Now boot your phone into Download Mode. To do this, first switch off your phone and now press Volume Up and Power button.
temp.jpeg (92.48 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:04:34 Upload
3. Now you will see the recovery screen on your phone. From here tap on the download mode.
4. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable. Open Device Manager and Phone will be detected as QHUSB_BULK under the Com Ports section.
5. Right Click and choose Update Drivers. And Choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software.
Choose the Path of Xiaomi Folder. Most of the users will find it like this.Note: If Folder doesn’t exist, Install MI Flash to first from the above mention links.Win 64 bit C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ Qualcomm \ DriverWin 32 bit C: \ Program Files \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ Qualcomm \ Driver
6. Choose Install this Driver Software anyway. And wait for to complete the installation.
temp.jpeg (132.96 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:04:51 Upload
7. Now you the driver are installed Successfully, and you can see added in Ports as Qualcomm HS-USB.
NOW WE ARE READY TO FLASH MIUI 8
8. Now run MiFlash application on your Windows PC. Click on Browse and Select ROM folder from Desktop (From the location where MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM is saved)
9. Now from the application, click on the Refresh Button to see the phone on the Mi Flash tool. After pressing refresh button, you will see connected device (COM 3 or COM 4)
10. Choose Flash_all option and Click on Flash and it will start a process.
temp.jpeg (29.51 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:05:04 Upload
11. Now the flashing process begins on your phone, and the process will take some tine, near about 5 to 10 minutes.
12. Once flashing process completes. You will see the message “The operation completed successfully.”
temp.jpeg (71.64 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:05:15 Upload
13. Now Remove the cable and keep Power Button pressed until it Vibrates and shows Mi LOGO. The device will start, wait until completion, it can take up to 10 minutes.
temp.jpeg (12.3 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-03-05 07:05:27 Upload
Now the MIUI 8 is flashed on your Redmi 3s and you fixed the Unbricked Redmi 3S. Enjoy !