Mumbai

[Recap] First Fan Club Event | Photo walk in City of Dreams: Mumbai

2016-06-14 04:54:07
59741 126
Edited by Hiren Vasani at 2016-06-14 03:41 PM

Hello MI Fans,

Last time when Mi India came Mumbai for Mi Grand Tour, Theytold us about international fan clubs & their activities they conduct alongwith mi fans, like Photo walk, Mi Pop Event etc. At the same they announcedabout Mi Fan Club India and told us soon we will have 5 mi fan clubs in India,and each city will have their president. I was very excited about it, butdidn’t think at that time that I will become president.
Soon after the event rohit posted thread where anyone canapply for presidential position of a selected cities. Soon result announcedthat me & @AnthraxNine9 (Anwar Shaikh) got selected as Mumbai Fan Club, Itwas like my dream came true.
Soon after that Rohit created Group where he explained us,what we supposed to do for fan club, and President of all cities need to comewith idea. Me and Anwar thought that lets do Photo walk as Mumbai has veryawesome scenic beauty & Old Heritage buildings. We had many option forphoto walk like Bandra fort & sealink, National Park, Hornimon circlegarden, Flora fountain, Gateway of India, CST Station, Taj Hotel and queen's necklace(Marine drive). We couldn’t finliase any as all places are very good, so wedecided to ask Mumbai fans, and they decided to visit CST, Flora Fountain,Gateway Of India & Marine Drive.
We shared our plan with Rohit, Rohit wanted to arrange it onsame day for all 5 cities & date decided was 8th May. For theevent, me & anwar wanted to make something unique & special present asa token for memory, so we decided to make badge for our fan club.

D-day
It was 8th May, we all decided to meet Near CSTStation. CST station (formally Victoria Terminus) is UNESCO World Heritagesite, which was built in 1887. Opposite to that there was another heritagebuilding of MCGM.
Our fans took some really great snaps of this site, have alook.

From there we headed to Flora Fountain. Flora Fountain wasbuilt in 1864, is a fusion of water, architecture and sculpture, and depictsthe Roman goddess Flora. This place is also famous as Hutatma Chowk (Martyrs'Square). Here are pics of this place.

From there we walked towards iconic architecture of Mumbai,which was “Gateway of India”, which was located on the waterfront of ApolloBunder on South Mumbai. The structure was erected to commemorate the landing ofKing George V and Queen Mary at Apollo Bunder, when they visited India in 1911.Opposite to that we visited Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
Amazing pics below.

We planned to take some wonderful pictures of Mumbai’sSunset at Marine drive along timelapse of sunset, but we reached late andmissed it. But still pic took many pictures & groupies there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7nUx8Np1U4

It was around 4 KM we walked, but still we didn’t want tomove, we sat there for long time discussing about Mi India & MIUI.
A Special Thanks to Anwar shaikh.
Also Thanks to Devansh thaker, Yashwant Tripathi, AkshayBhopani, Pratik Nakhua, Bhavya Maniar, Imran Kapdi, Bhagyesh Jethva, GauravPandey, Shahid Shaikh and last but not the least Anurag Ghorpade for coming andbeing part of Mi Mumbai Fan Club’s first event.

A very special thanks Mr. Mi India Rohit Ghalsasi(@gh.rohit), for helping us in planning out this first event under Mi FC Mumbai. His guidance helped us a lot to make this event a successful and enjoyable..

Soon we will organize many more event. Stay update on Mi FanClub India’s Fan Page here & Mi Mumabi Fan Club on Telegram here.

Thank you everyone.

PS: View all photograhs here

Rate

Number of participants 18 Experience +49 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-06-14 04:54:07
Favorites19 RateRate
2016-06-14 06:15:41

Mi India team

sameer_farms | from mobile

Missed this time :( hope to join the next coming events.
2016-06-14 08:12:34
Trust, Transparency and Truth is what i believe in.
sameer_farms replied at 2016-06-14 06:42 PM
Missed this time :( hope to join the next coming events.

Even We missed you...
2016-06-14 08:14:55
Mi Fan Club Mumbai President

Mi India team

sameer_farms | from mobile

Hiren Vasani
Even We missed you...

Pagle rulaega kya ab :P i hope we are allowed to use hinglish over here :P
2016-06-14 08:16:42
Trust, Transparency and Truth is what i believe in.
2016-06-14 11:56:49
harpreet sabarwal
2016-06-14 12:01:35
Thanks bro for posting this detailed thread.... Hope to see more Pics from our fellow Mi Fans of the Photo Walk...
2016-06-14 12:23:35
President of Mi Fan Club Mumbai.
Need Help PM me.
Mi Fan Clubs have given a Chance for MI Lovers to meet and Win Goodies
2016-06-14 12:45:18
Nice pictures brother
2016-06-14 23:01:14
I want to recycle my life to get gold out of it!
2016-06-15 03:08:50
I love miui & xiaomi devices.
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
APP
2016 Diwali with Mi
Shake!!Shake!!
Lucky Draw No.
Mi Explorers

Mi Comm APP