Bangalore

[Recap] 5th Mi Fan Club Bangalore Meet - Spread the Love with Mi Fan Club Bangalore !!

2017-02-27 15:54:27
1491 26
Edited by Shuhail Basheer at 2017-02-28 02:32 AM

Hello Bangaloreans,

As February is the month of Love we decided to do something different, Something Noble for this month's Mi Fan Club Meet by spreading our love to the boys of BOSCO MANE CHILDREN'S HOME.

As Scheduled almost everyone reached the venue by 3pm with their contribution to this noble cause. The kids were bit excited to see us there. They gave us this wonderful greeting by singing.

After a brief introduction, we started the few activities we have planned.

First we did the Sit-Stand-Lie Game, Whoever gets knockout get a chocolate and last ten guys gets Extra Chocolates, The Boys really had fun in this game. Thanks to Bensun Thomas who volunteered to execute the games with the boys.

After that we moved to the play area to do swatch Bharat game. We told them to collect all the plastics they can and whoever gets more gets chocolates, To our astonishment the kids where too smart that they fooled us by collecting plastics from the near by garbage bin itself..

Then we all went and played,talked and took selfies with each of them, there were few techies as well, checking out Sudeep's Mi Band 2.

This is what I call laughing from your heart.

We distributed Frooti to all the kids.

They prayed for us for spending time with them.

We had to wind up by 4:30pm as there were other visitors waiting. That 1 n half hour spent with these kids is one of the joyful moment of my life. The smile on their face is enough for me. I hope it was the same for them as well.

Final Selfies..

No doubt this meet was the best of Mi Fan Club Bangalore till now. Hoping we can do this more often.

Thanks to all people who came, contributed n supported for this noble cause.

See you on the next Meet.

Cheers

Shuhail Basheer & Sudeep P Nambiar

Mi Fan Club Presidents

Bangalore

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +16 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-02-27 15:54:27
Favorites6 RateRate

Resource Team

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 3

suberub job. ro
2017-02-27 22:51:02
nice job......
2017-02-27 23:03:40
nice job......
2017-02-27 23:04:23
Good Job All the Best Bangaluru FC
2017-02-27 23:13:58

Bunny Pro

Ravikant Up | from Redmi Note 3

wow nyc pic and grt job
2017-02-27 23:49:39
Thanks to all who were part of this and made it a success! :)

It was really nice to spend the day with the kids at their home.
2017-02-28 07:23:59
★★★
President,
MiFC Bangalore

blog | twitter | youtube

Bunny Avanzado

VinodShanz | from app

It was a nice thing by all MiFC to spread the love this February and  me being a part of MiFC Bangalore was overjoyed to attend this meetup!
2017-02-28 07:41:46

Bunny Avanzado

VinodShanz | from app

It was a nice thing by all MiFC to spread the love this February and  me being a part of MiFC Bangalore was overjoyed to attend this meetup!
2017-02-28 07:42:40

Bunny Avanzado

VinodShanz | from app

2017-02-28 07:43:33

Bunny Avanzado

VinodShanz | from app

2017-02-28 07:43:55