Warning! This method will work only for unlocked devices.
How are you? Hope all are quite excited to update MIUI 10 ROM, but many might there who’re facing issue with unlocking bootloader & flash MIUI 10 ROM. So guys no need to worry about that, today I will you guide you on How you can install MIUI 10 ROM.
1. Download Fastboot ROM for your NOTE 5/ Pro here.
– Makes sure you’re downloading Proper ROM for your device, else device might get BRICK.
so, before downloading check & confirm with your device code name.
2. Download & Install Mi Flash Tool on Your PC
– Before installing disable Windows Firewall & make sure that you disabled Driver Signature Enforcement for that Reboot your PC in Advanced Mode and Choose Disable Driver Signature by choosing F7. for guide click here
3. Go to Setting My Device All Specs Tap On MIUI Version 7 times Additional Setting Developer Option Enable USB Debugging
Make sure to backup your data before updating.
If you want to shift from Developer ROM to Stable or Global ROM to China ROM,
flashing ROM would require wiping all data, otherwise, it might cause serious damage to your device.
4. Now Reboot Your device into the fastboot method, For that simply turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
5. Now open download folder, then extract the downloaded ROM via Winrar / WinZip/other zip/ rar Extract Software & then copy the file to C:// drive then Copy the complete path of the file.
Now launch Mi Flash Tool via run as administrator.
Now press the Refresh button, You can see that your device is detected.
6. Now paste the copied path address in the Miflash tool address bar & make sure you’ve chosen CLEAN ALL then hit on FLASH
Do not disconnect your device & PC while flashing running
Then you can see device started flashing & it’ll take few minutes to complete, Wait for status (Flash done) & Result (Success).
Then Device will Boot up automatically.
If you have any query feel free to ask me. So tell me guys how many of you like the brand new MIUI 10
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .