Bhubaneswar

[Recap] First Mi Fan Club Meet at Bhubaneswar

2016-08-23 08:21:22
15837 276
Edited by swastikswaroop at 2016-08-25 11:45 AM

Hello Mi Fans and Mi Fans from Bhubaneswar,
So we had our first Official Fan meet at Bhubaneswar this Sunday. It was very exciting and enjoyable for me and I am sure for all also who attended the meet.
Our venue was Indira Gandhi Park, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar and our timing for the meet was 3:30 PM.
It is one of the famous park in Bhuabneswar and crowded too. So we decided it as the perfect venue for our first meet.

About Indira Gandhi Park:
Indira Gandhi Park was erected at the site where Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi had delivered her last public speech on 30th October, 1984. After returning from the destination, she was shot dead by her own bodyguards. Located in front of Odisha Secretariat and State Assembly, the park is spread over an area of 10.6 acres. Once the parade ground of the city, the park is decorated with flower gardens and fountains.
In the park, tourists can view a statue of Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi that was designed and sculptured by Russian sculptors Mr. Dimitry Ryebachev and Alexander Ryebachev. The park is a favourite for strolling, relaxation and walking. In the morning, many locals can be seen jogging within the park.

We decided to meet at the statue of Late Indira Gandhi. At first only 6 were there. So we decided to to start taking photos and selfies.

Soon other Mi Fans joined us.

From there we decided to go to other suitable place in the park to cut cake and celebrate our first meet up. It was fun. As other people passing by were wondering what was happening. Some even came and asked us what was really going on. We took the time to make them understand about Mi Fan meets.
Our community and FC member @pulak

Me and @Harish Mohanty

After that we had a brief feed back session. We asked the fans which phone are they using and how is their experience using MIUI 8.
Some said the Mi Phones are of very good quality and they don't cost much as others. They are getting top class hardware with very reasonable price. They were very happy about it.
About MIUI, they shared their experience of using it like how good it is in terms of over all look and how the UI is smooth and all.
Some shared the problems they were facing and we tried our best to solve it.

After that we decided to do a short photo walk to capture the greenery around the park.

Using Apexel 20x Macro Lens

After all ended, we bid farewell, we promised them that we will soon do another meet soon and every Mi Fan is welcome to join. All were happy to hear it and then we departed after saying good bye.

Thanks to Pulak and Prasant bro for his pics.
And special thanks to all the Mi fans who attended the event and made it a success.

Looking forward to meet you guys again.

for more info on future meets.

If you have any query, contact

Me(Swastik Swaroop, Telegram ID- @swastikswaroop) and
Harish Mohanty(Telegram ID- @bapaharish)

Rate

Number of participants 17 Experience +71 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-23 08:21:22
Favorites17 RateRate
Yeee ,one  more memorable day is added to my life.. just enjoyed a lot..
2016-08-23 12:33:18
MI FC BHUBANESWAR PRESIDENT
wow...great to see bhubaneshwar fans....looks like u guys had a great time. great pics...thanks for sharing
2016-08-25 01:11:05
Telegram: @michaelliao07
Twitter: @michaelliao07

Miui Global Beta Tester
Additional Current Device
nice mi club
2016-08-25 01:15:07
nice club.......
2016-08-25 01:38:30
How make mi fan
2016-08-25 01:47:15
Nice fan club and as an odia, I will definitely appreciate that! Best wishes!
2016-08-25 01:52:59

Кролик про

vaibhav ji | from mobile

delhi mai jyada bande aae the meetup mai
2016-08-25 01:59:41
Congrats bro. & best luck for the future
2016-08-25 02:01:03
Congratulations swastik.....keep it up...
2016-08-25 02:05:29
Tech savy
2016-08-25 02:05:46
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Бета тестер
Prisma
100K members
APP scratch card
Probador de App
2016 Diwali with Mi