Mi FC bulletin

[Compilation] The Next Redmi Experiential Fan Club Meets - 22nd January 2017

2017-01-17 12:53 PM

79,298 2,418
f6bf606e-ac9f-4685-bef2-4e2b86d64f37.png

Hello Mi Fans, the next Redmi device is coming to India on January 19th 2017. Want to experience the phone before anyone else ? Here is your chance, come join us in the special fan meets on 22nd January to experience the device and have loads of fun & surprises.
Here are the 11 cities where this special meet is going to happen :
New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vizag, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad

Mi FC Delhi - Save the Date: First Fan Club Meet of the Year on 22th January!!
4f035611-f243-4809-b506-21747b98738a.jpg

We have a very good news for all the fans, We will be doing a Hands-On Session of "The Next Redmi Device" before anyone else, Yes you heard it right You will get to experience Redmi Note 4 before anyone else. We are also planning to do a Photo-Walk and capture Nature's Beauty.
Meeting Point : Brij Vihar Park
Meeting Time : 02:00 PM
Google Maps: Click Here for Google Location
Those who want to be there with us but are not able to join us in person, please join us on the the Mi Live App! The ID for that is : 3518165
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://t.me/mifcdelhi

Mi FC Bangalore - Experience the next Redmi device first on 22nd January.!
bANG.png

Hello Bangalore..!!
It's time for our monthly and 1st Mi Fan Club meet of the year 2017. I know you have been eagerly waiting for it. This time we got a surprise for you, You get to experience the next Redmi Device hands on. Trust me you will wow after getting this device in your hand. And we will have a photowalk session as well so don't forget to grab your yi cams n lenses.. ;) So be there on,
Date : 22nd January
Time : 10:30am - 12:30pm
Venue : Lalbagh Botanical Garden
For more detail :-
Join the discussion on our Telegram group : https://t.me/mifcbangalore

Mi FC Mumbai - The Next Redmi Device Experiential Fan Meet - 22nd January 2017
MUMBAI.png

Hello Mi Fans from Mumbai,
You all may have started this New Year with the news of the Next Redmi Device coming soon.
So here we are with a onetime opportunity for you guys to get your hands-on the Next Redmi Device and experience it before anyone else. We are arranging a meet so that all of us can enjoy the device and test its full potential. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Below are the details of the meet.
Venue: Beerbucks Cae, Opp Vikas Complex, Castle Mill Naka, Thane West
Date: 22nd January, 2016 Sunday
Timing: 3:30 pm onwards.
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://t.me/mifcmumbai

Mi FC Kolkata - 1st Fan Meet of 2017 with an Hands on Experience of Next Redmi Device!
KOLKATA.png

Hey Mi Fans from Kolkata,
Hope you have a blast during New Year celebration. And you guys have already known that Mi India starting this new year with a new device, 'The Next Redmi Device'. We know that you guys are super excited to see what's is inside the box. So why not meet up once again and explore the 'Next Redmi Device'. Yes, you got it right, you will get a chance to hands on this 'Next Redmi Device' on the next meet up. So mark up the date and come over to meet with us. Also with that we will have a photowalk session too, so don't forget to pack up youself.
Date: 22nd January.
Time: 1 PM Sharp.
Venue: Mohor Kunja Park near Rabindra Sadan Metro.
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://telegram.me/mifckolkata

MI FC Vizag - Redmi note 4 Hands on experience + Photo walk on 22nd January 2017
VIZAG.jpg

Heloooo Vizag Mi fans,
Hope everyone doing good and is back to normal routine activities after the awesome festive season. And Mi india is back with a festive celebration to all its Mi fans in india. It will be on 22nd January 2017. During the event all the Mi fans attending the event would get to have a look and feel of the Redmi Note 4 and can have a hands on experience of it. and we will also have some fun activities planned for the club members. And here are the few clips to keep your brains ticking about the spec and looks of the next redmi device thats going to be launched.
Date : 22-01-2017
Time : 3:00 PM
Please confirm your attendance by filling the form Here
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://t.me/mifcvizag

Mi FC Chandigarh - Hands On! the next Redmi Device on 22nd JAN- Rose Garden
CHANDI.jpg

Hyyyyy Folks!
I hope you're doing great. I was probing for a location and then we decided to look out for one near 17!  Rose Garden fitting perfectly. The big features of the meet is you will get to experience the next 4. Device launching in Delhi. on 19th. Yes you read it right we will be getting atleast a unit for experience for you.
The theme for the meet is 'Sunday Funday'. We are organising a photo walk for our City. Let's show it to the World. The meet starts at 3 pm as discussed in the group. We don't take any responsibility for the accomodation. I think we can all pay a bit from our pockets atleast for Snacks. The contest is on me though.
Day      : Sunday
Date     : 22nd Jan 2017
Venue  : Rose Garden, Main Gate Sector 16!
Timing : 2:30pm
Contact Details -  7009910613 ( the number will be ON after 19th )
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://t.me/MiFCChandigarh

Mi FC Ahmedabad - 7th Meet With All Rounder Redmi Note 4 Hands-on Experience
AHMED.jpg

Hi Mi Fans From Ahmedabad & Gujarat,
Acche Din Aa Gayein Mitrron
You all may have started this New Year with the news of the Next Redmi Device coming soon.
So here we are with a onetime opportunity for you guys to get your hands-on the Next Redmi Device and experience it before anyone else. I am very sure that all of you are very excited to read this. Here are the meetup details:
Meeting Point : VASTRAPUR LAKE
Meeting Time : 02:00 PM
Date : 22ND JANUARY 2017
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram :https://telegram.me/joinchat/ChjDAT9jKyNjGPeaDnTrKQ

Mi FC Kerala - Fourth meet- Hands on Redmi Note 4.
KERALA.jpg
Namaskaram Mi Fans Kerala,
Its a honour for me to announce our first Meet of the year 2017 in Kerala , which is about to happen so get ready to have some fun,well just before coming to the details of the event... Our Main purposes of Arranging these fan meetings is to build friendships among us and enjoy also in the meantime learn more about Xiaomi Products. If you're a die hard Mi Fans and looking forward to have some fun while meeting up with new friends, come join us along with other members of the Mi Fans Club Kerala for a get-together this month.
Those Fans who are interested to attend this Fans meet,kindly fill this form: here
Meeting Point: Subash Park, Kochi
Date:  22nd Jan, 2016
Time: Afternoon
We will be co ordinating transport and other plans in our telegram group : https://t.me/mifckerala

Mi FC Pune - 6th Mi FC Fanmeet - Hands on Redmi Note 4.
PUNE.jpg

Hey Mi Puneri Fans,
Let me start by Wishing You All A Very Happy New Year...We are starting the New Year with some WONDERFUL News... The Next Redmi Device will be launched in India on the 19th January 2017 and we will be bringing you the device for an awesome hands on experience in our fanmeet...I am very sure that all of you are very excited to read this...
We have planned our Next Redmi Device Experience Fan Meet on Sunday the 22nd of January. Here are the details:
Theme: The Next Redmi Device
Date : 22nd January 2017
Place: Pu La Deshpande Garden
Time : 3:45 PM Sharp
Join the discussion for more details on Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD894PcUmbm22ElIkg

Mi FC Bhubaneswar - 6th Official Fan Meet- Next Redmi Device Meet
BHUBA.jpg

Hey Mi Fans!!
Yayyyy!!! The New Redmi Note 4 is launching on 19 of January.
Haven't you heard?? It's the next All-rounder.So, we thought of giving you a first-hand experience of the Next Redmi device after the launch.
We will be doing our 6th Official Fan Meet on 22 January.
The theme will be Photowalk + Experience the next Redmi Device.
Venue: Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens
Timing: 2 PM
Group link : https://t.me/MiFCBhubaneswar

Mi FC Hyderabad - Fan Meet+Redmi note 4 Hands on experience on 22 Jan 2017
HYDER.jpg

Hello Hyderabad Mi Fans,
I hope you all are doing great. I think you are waiting for the launch of Redmi Note 4-the next All-rounder.So to provide you the hands on experience of the Next Redmi device we are planning to meet on 22-1-2017 at 2:30pm .The venue for the meet is NTR Gardens(Tank bund).
Date: 22th Jan 2017
Venue  : NTR Gardens(meeting point-at the entrance)
Timing : 2:30pm
Theme: Photowalk + Experience the next Redmi Device+Something special
Feel free to contact me anytime. K Vamsee (Telegram ID: @kvamsee)

Let us join the party together!

Cheers,
Kannaa

16114114_1839946912886538_6452738894747959879_n.jpg

Rate

Number of participants 18Experience +73 Collapse Reason
Earnest Jayakaran + 1 Useful!
Salim Hurjuk + 1 Useful!
Mukesh Prajapati + 1 Very nice!
1575916609 + 1
Pratya + 1 Useful!
1662567323 + 1