- [Sales Guide] Redmi 4A to be available from 26 Jan in Singapore!
- [Event] Celebrate Christmas Eve with Mi!
- [Sales] Great Deals For A Mi-rry Christmas!
- [Sales] MUST GET 12.12 Deals For Online Revolution!
- [Flash Sale] 12.12 Deal for Mi 5 + Mi VR Play
- [Sales] HOT 11.11 Deals On Mi Store For Lazada Online Revolution!
- 0Today's posts
- 0Yesterday's posts
- 0Total posts
How To Identify Real vs. Fake Power Banks?
Posted on Tips 10-16 11:35:20 45 50443
Worried of getting scammed by third-party resellers? Fret no more!
This guide will show you the 4 key criteria to determine if your Mi Power Bank is real or fake.
Is there a verification method that doesn’t require me to open the power banks?
All official Mi Power Bank purchases can also be verified by inputting your serial number here: http://www.mi.com/verify/
Where do I find the authentication sticker?
Yes! In fact, our new batch of power banks will come with an authentication sticker on the packaging, which we’ll be using to verify the authenticity of our power banks.
Time to say NO to those fake power banks! Mai kay kay hor :P