Edited by R0user at 2016-06-19 09:32 PM |
With the introduction of Android Lollipop 5.0, android introduced a feature called "Apps usage statistics", which lists the Apps.
That list basically means this - Apps with usage access: Manage what apps have access to app-usage data on your device.
If you don't know about it go here - Here
It's generally located here : Settings - Additional settings - Privacy - advanced - Apps with usage access
Currently it lists all the apps instead specific apps which utilize the "usage data of your apps" on your device.
Whilist this has been implemented correctly on MIUI based on 5.0 base, that feature doesn't work on 6.0 based MIUI Dev. versions.
A small bug!
while generally it shouldn't bother you but in case if it does, here's the solution.
1. Activity Launcher App [Attached]
1. Install & Open the Activity Launcher app
2. From the Drop-down menu - select "All Activities", let the list get generated.
3. Now search "settings" - "Apps with usage access"
4. Long press and select "Create shortcut"
5. Go to your Installed Apps list and open the newly created shortcut - "Apps with usage access"
6. Done, it wll show the correct list of apps.
2016-06-19 09:29 PM UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
Have a good day!
[Tutorial] [Solution] [Developer ROM] Apps With Usage Access
2016-06-19 09:32 PM