Hello Happy Mi Fans
Many Mi Community App User Ask How To Add Source To Thread, Please Read Full Thread and Give Me Your Experience.
What's The Source?
Link of the site from which you are copying the content of the thread. Many of us just copy the content from other website and paste it in the forum without proper source.
A Short Tutorial How To Create A Thread and Use All Needed Features:-
1. First Select A Section which Related Your Thread Than Select A Category, Write The Title Of Thread In 0-80 Characters:
2. Use Color Of Fonts For Highlight Words
3. Use Bold Text Feature For Highlight Word :
4. Add Picture In Thread: Related Your Thread
5. Add Video To Your Thread: Copy And Paste Link Of Video ( YouTube )
If Your Thread Is Complete then Click On SUBMIT.
1. Copy YOUR Thread LInk FRom Mi Community App :
Add Source to Your Thread : Threads will be removed without proper sources.
2. Go To Mi Browser and Edit Some Setting: Setting - Advanced -User Agent String - Select Desktop
3. Paste Your Thread Link In Browser: And GO
4. If you have not already signed in to the browser, please login : Than Select Edit Option Bottom In Thread
5. Now Add Source In Thread :
6. Copy and paste the link of the site from which you are copying the content of the thread, now type source as link text.
If your thread editing is complete, save it : Click on Save
Thanks To Furqaan and MI Community team
[Tips] How To Properly Add Source To Your Thread