Good day, Mi A1 owners!
Here is an easy tutorial on how to revert to the full stock firmware/stock ROM.
You may use this guide in case of the following scenarios:
You made some modifications and you aren't able to update due to errors with the OTA
You just want to return to using latest Oreo stock ROM coming from custom ROMs.
Download-Guide-to-Flash-Stock-ROM-on-Xiaomi-Mi-A1.jpg (29.79 KB, Downloads: 23)
2018-03-27 06:47:29 Upload
There are 2 ways to revert to full stock ROM.
The first way is by using TWRP. Make sure you already have TWRP installed first. For me, this is the easiest way since you will just download, flash and reboot.
1. Temporary boot actual TWRP image (via fastboot boot twrp.img) or boot up to the already installed TWRP (if using permanent TWRP via TWRP Installer).
2. Download & copy "T" ROM to device. Latest version is here: tissot-T-OPR1.170623.026.V.22.214.171.124.ODHMIFA.zip
3. Flash it. Click Install and choose the zip file. It is flashed to both partition slots. (A+B)
The second way is via Fastboot. This is easier for those who prefer manually installing the whole firmware or using a batch file via PC for easy access.
1. Download "F" ROM & unzip it to any folder on your PC. Latest version is here:tissot-F-OPR1.170623.026.V.126.96.36.199.ODHMIFA.zip
2. Download Platform Tools utils (adb/fastboot): https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
3. Unzip the contents of folder in zip to the ROM folder. Or just this files (full pack):
4. Run "flash_A.bat" for flash to the slot "A" or "flash_B.bat" for flash to the slot "B".
Note: Ignore error "Invalid sparse file format at header magic". Just wait.
And after following those steps, you should have your Mi A1 back to full stock and ready to update to the latest OTA anytime. :)
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .