In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Other] Nice Spectacles...

2018-02-20 05:13:45
327 4
2018-02-20 05:13:45
Favorites1 RateRate

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Nice shot! I love this view because it reminds me of my home haha. First time I saw this, i was curious if you're also in the PH living in the same place LOL.

Your shot was perfect for me. A little bit of detail contributed by the tree is cool. Plus you're also using MiA1 so it's more cool hehe. Thanks for sharing!
2018-02-20 13:42:39

Rookie Bunny

Skydemonz Author | from Mi A1

Chinito
Nice shot! I love this view because it reminds me of my home haha. First time I saw this, i was curi ...

Tq chinito... Where is ur hometown actually? This picture was taken at Jalan Suka Menanti, Alor Setar, Kedah... Mind if i add u as one of my buddy???
2018-02-23 13:05:25

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Skydemonz
Tq chinito... Where is ur hometown actually? This picture was taken at Jalan Suka Menanti, Alor Se ...

Hey Sky! Nice to hear from u again. I'm from the Philippines. I live in the farm like what your picture looks.

Why ask? Of course, we can be buddies now!   I am privileged to be one of your buddies!

Thanks, buddy!
2018-02-23 14:01:42

Rookie Bunny

Skydemonz Author | from Mi A1

Nice bro...
2018-02-23 14:18:02