[Recap] FanMeet V21.0 : Experiential Fan Meet of #GiveMe5 "India's Camera Beast and All-rounder!"

2018-02-19 14:28:41
1480 52
Hello Mi Fans from Delhi NCR and across India!
Hope you all are okay!
As we all know that Xiaomi India unveiled the highly anticipated #GiveMe5 in New Delhi on Valentine's Day and we promised that we will be back in action with the first experiential Fan Meet of 2018 in Delhi. Before the Launch all we wanted to say was #GiveMe5.

And Yes! They did. Here we are with the "India's Camera Beast : Redmi Note 5 Pro" and "India's All Rounder : Redmi Note 5".

Both device looks stunning. Isn't it?!

Our Fan Meet for #GiveMe5 was inaugurated by Mr. M.B.S.M.! i.e. Mi Bunny Speaker Master! and do you wanna know which song he played first? "Swag se karenge Sab Fans ka Swagaat!"

The registration process for the Fan meet was carried on by our Core Team Members Gaurav Basetia, Dilshad and Jagmeet Paaji. The efforts put up by our Core Team Members cannot be described in words. They are behind the successful flow of our Fan Club and Monthly Fan meets! Luvxiaomi, Girish and Himanshu! Thank you guys!

Mi Fans who said just #GiveMe5

We all had an awesome afternoon with the Hand-on Meet and everyone was impressed by the "India's Camera Beast and All-rounder!".
Everyone was eager to get hands on the device as soon as possible. Below are the moments from the Fan meet dedicated to new love of India #GiveMe5!

Inspired from the Hindi Song "Chal Beta Selfie Le Le re!"

Some Dedicated Members of our Mi FC Delhi.

Testing for the features of #GiveMe5

Below are the shots from the Redmi Note 5 Pro!

Here is the Mi Coin.

Wasim wanted to check whether it is Pure Gold or not!

Here is the Multi-Purpose Screw driver for Hands-on too.

There was also an special announcement to be made from our Fan Club President Hitesh Juneja. So we all gathered at one place as you can see below in the photo.

Our club president recently became a father. He has a sweet little daughter. Let's congratulate him and his family once again for the same! The responsibilities on his shoulders had started to weigh him down much more than he could handle and when a person feels that he is unable to continue further, something that he loves the most; then he prefers to pass it on to someone whom he thinks deserves the place and will keep the dignity intact. After inspiring, handling and managing every bit of the club from the very initial stage and bringing it to such a level that it sets a tone for others, our Lovable and most inspirational "Clubpati" stepped down as the Mi Fan Club President after giving us an emotional speech.

All great things must come to an end! Thanks everyone for the love and support! Being a Mi Fan is something, but meeting and being friends with SO MANY is a blessing! ❤️ -HiteshJ

Everyone was curious who would be the next President of our Mi FC Delhi and the most excited one was our Official Photographer of Club Addiee because he wanted to take the photo of the New President. Our other President Keshav Rawat pointed out whom he should be looking for!

Yes! Taaadddaaaa.. Here He is ABHIJEET KUMAR Your new Fan club President.
By the way That's Me only with #GiveMe5 India's Camera Beast : Redmi Note 5 Pro!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Thank you for Hitesh Bhai for choosing me as your successor. :P Though I couldn't speak much on the fan meet day but I want to let you know that you are an amazing person. My mentor from the very beginning when I joined the Delhi Fan Club. No matter what others think of you its non of your major concern because those who love you will always be close to you when you need them. I know you as one of the purest person by heart.
There are many things that i can write and just keep going on and on! I wish i could write here like a mixture of english and hindi like you do. Hehehe.. But let's stop here because sometimes few lines are enough to express and touch the heart.
Whenever I will need any help I know you will always be there for me. I wish you a Great life ahead. I hope your daughter will be so proud of you when she will turn the pages of your life and come to now how amazing and dashing Person you have been since Ages!

We all Love You Hitesh Bhai.!

- Abhijeet Kumar

With this we all concluded the Experiential meet with the Group Photograph along with the banner!

So many happy faces and with an Aim to get the #GiveMe5 "India's Camera Beast and All-rounder!" in the first flash sale. Stay tuned as the first flash sale goes live on 22nd February. All those who made it to the Fan meet will get the F-code of the device on their registered e-mail address as soon as possible.

Thanks for giving your valuable time. Hope you liked this thread and those who missed the meet would join us in the next meet for sure.

President: Mi FC Delhi

Number of participants 3 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-02-19 14:28:41
Favorites28 RateRate
Thank You Everyone for you love and support! Cheers! :)
2018-03-07 04:26:43

Mi A1 O Tester

DiLshad Sys | from mobile

First of all Congratulations Abhi
it was really a great meet as well as Everyone hands on the new camera beast Rn5 Pro.
2018-02-19 14:48:47

Pro Bunny

Rahulku056 | from Redmi Note 3

congratulations bhai
2018-02-19 14:55:59

Pro Bunny

dipankar1234 | from Mi A1

thanks for sharing
2018-02-19 14:57:03

MIUI beta tester

mitra | from Redmi Note 3

Congratulations abhijeet bhai for becoming MiFCDelhi president.
2018-02-19 15:27:04

Master Bunny

Gaurav Basetia | from MI MAX

Awesome Thread Abhi Bhai And Congratulations Once Again bro
2018-02-19 15:27:58
Gaurav Basetia
congrats brother...and it was sgreat to find a whole lot of MiFansDelhi, even after traveling quite a distance. A day well spent with lots of good memories.
2018-02-19 15:39:04

MIUI beta tester

Praveen Bhajanka | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for a wonderful recap and heartiest congratulations again.
2018-02-19 15:42:33
Love Xiaomi Products

Master Bunny

AJAY33 | from Redmi 4

congratsAbhi bhai nd nyc thread
2018-02-19 15:42:46

Advanced Bunny

Vibhuti Shankar | from Redmi 5A

This was my first meet and you guys made is memorable.
2018-02-19 17:33:44

Mi A1 O Tester

raahul_21 | from Redmi Note 4X

Many congratulations to you brofor becoming club President, i wish i could congratulate you personally and bid bye to hitesh bhai. just missed it for something unavoidable. great thread
2018-02-19 17:51:57