Hi there, my dearest co-Mi Fans!|
Time for my first gadget review! This is just a quick review as I don't want you guys to be bored reading a lot.
I'm sharing pictures taken using my Mi A1. Want to make it interesting so I snap it with something to be loved - Panda!
avatar.png (105.63 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 02:56:13 Upload
Been using this for over a month now as my main watch and health tracker. Using it for a walkathon going to the office and of course checking all the stuff about this health tracker watch can track (^=^).
avatar.png (85.39 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:05:40 Upload
- Amazing battery life! You will give up on this watch's battery life. Got it all squeezed and still squeezing for 21 days!
avatar.png (40.86 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:02:26 Upload
So please make sure you remember when you last place your charger. (^=^)
avatar.png (119.05 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:03:51 Upload
- Health tracker buddy. I'd rather show the app menu rather than me writing. (^=^)
Note that below are just few of the so many things the Mi Fit app can an show.
You can setup so many tracker settings like warning me when I reached my preset heart rate. Or if I'm over a kilometer already etc...
avatar.png (49.69 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:11:49 Upload
avatar.png (60 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:11:59 Upload
- Build quality. No further clarifications to this, just superb! I bumped the watch to tables and metals but still no signs of scratch and breaks!
THE NOT SO GOOD...
- Lack of apps. Don't expect a high end watch like competitors provide. It's the basic of what should a health centric person uses. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS Xiaomi is updating the software and firmware to provide more intuitive valuable experience.
- No music control. I have to find my own way of using Mi Bandage app to control music but limited to just controlling the next track. So Xiaomi u better read this! LOL.
Thanks for your time and hope u enjoyed reading!
avatar.png (73.03 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-02-06 03:25:34 Upload