Mi Band

[Review&Unboxing] Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Smartwatch - Flash Review!

2018-02-06 03:29:41
428 25
Hi there, my dearest co-Mi Fans!

Time for my first gadget review! This is just a quick review as I don't want you guys to be bored reading a lot.

I'm sharing pictures taken using my Mi A1. Want to make it interesting so I snap it with something to be loved - Panda!  

Been using this for over a month now as my main watch and health tracker. Using it for a walkathon going to the office and of course checking all the stuff about this health tracker watch can track (^=^).

THE BEST:
- Amazing battery life! You will give up on this watch's battery life. Got it all squeezed and still squeezing for 21 days!

So please make sure you remember when you last place your charger. (^=^)

- Health tracker buddy. I'd rather show the app menu rather than me writing. (^=^)
Note that below are just few of the so many things the Mi Fit app can an show.
You can setup so many tracker settings like warning me when I reached my preset heart rate. Or if I'm over a kilometer already etc...

- Build quality. No further clarifications to this, just superb! I bumped the watch to tables and metals but still no signs of scratch and breaks!

THE NOT SO GOOD...
- Lack of apps. Don't expect a high end watch like competitors provide. It's the basic of what should a health centric person uses. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS Xiaomi is updating the software and firmware to provide more intuitive valuable experience.
- No music control. I have to find my own way of using Mi Bandage app to control music but limited to just controlling the next track. So Xiaomi u better read this! LOL.

Thanks for your time and hope u enjoyed reading!

Nito,

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-02-06 03:29:41
Favorites1 RateRate

Mi Community Helper

MridulSharma | from Redmi 3S

Wow, just loved this flash review thing of yours! The way you summed it all is commendable - because I usually don't read whole reviews but I did read this one till the end.

Also it seems you love Pandas a lot, don't you? I love them too.. although I don't have any collection like yours. How about giving me some, haha!?

Once again, thanks for sharing!!
2018-02-06 04:12:09
Have a great day ahead ;)
MridulSharma
Wow, just loved this flash review thing of yours! The way you summed it all is commendable - because ...

Glad u liked it up to the end! But I'm more glad u like Pandas too! I DO LOVE PANDAS SO MUCH. (^=^).
I'll just let u borrow some, deal? hahaha.
2018-02-06 04:15:38

Mi Community Helper

MridulSharma | from Redmi 3S

Chinito
Glad u liked it up to the end! But I'm more glad u like Pandas too! I DO LOVE PANDAS SO MUCH. (^=^ ...

Thanks for letting me take some, Don't worry - I'll take good care of them.

By the way do you even have a real Panda as your pet? o.O
2018-02-06 04:17:45
Have a great day ahead ;)
MridulSharma
Thanks for letting me take some, Don't worry - I'll take good care of them.

By the way do you eve ...

U just made my day! The biggest dream of my life is having a Panda pet! When I saw real Panda in Hong Kong, I realized my destiny is to be a Panda care taker. LOL
2018-02-06 04:27:23
Someone purposely snapshot photos with Panda ... (^・^)
2018-02-06 08:03:18
Kerk Lik Christopher
Someone purposely snapshot photos with Panda ... (^・^)

Hahahaha. You know me well bro!
2018-02-06 08:04:53
Chinito
Hahahaha. You know me well bro!

LOL... makes me cannot focus on the reading... ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ
2018-02-06 08:07:36
Kerk Lik Christopher
LOL... makes me cannot focus on the reading... ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

Me too can't focus... (^=^)
2018-02-06 08:13:06
Got an update now! Xiaomi listens! Although I'm still hoping for the music control hehe
2018-02-06 10:25:31
and so the watch is not updating :(  Just fyi and im taking back my.excitement below haha
2018-02-06 11:03:36