In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[Q&A] Mi Vacuum - Help with setting up automated cleaning schedule.

2018-01-26 03:00:41

36,045 19

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Hi Amtan, I tried checking online but i can't find specific to your request. One thing I found which is a bit different is the Mi Home App. I think you have to try using this app and connect your Vacuum. I'm not 100% sure on the scheduling feature but it's worth giving a try.
Download it.

from app

from app
2018-01-26 03:39:34
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Amtan
My apologies for not being clear. I am already using the 米家 app on my iPhone. Many of its screen ...

No need to apologize bro! it's fine. But i found the answer! Hopefully it will help.

Have u watch this youtube instructions?
https://youtu.be/EY1Ma179LU0

There's an option to schedule. I screenshot the mi app screen from the video.

Hopefully it helps, let me know if it works.

from app

from app
2018-01-26 04:00:15
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Glad to hear your success, Amtan! Happy auto house cleaning! :)
2018-01-30 06:43:39
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Amtan
Chinito,

Thank you for your help and hint. I would not have been able to figure it out if you had ...

No problem at all! My pleasure to help my co-Mi community friend! Happy cleaning! hehe.
2018-02-01 01:47:01
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list