In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Q&A] FAQ of Xiaomi Mi A1

2018-01-24 17:54:07

2,611 17
Thanks for the copy and paste without crediting to the original author.

Now I know Mi Community Singapore love to copy and paste.

@JJ: Please la, this kind of copy and paste job anyone also can do it. Do you have to praise until like no one is able to do up such FAQ's?

@"clever mod": There is lots of mistake in your FAQ which you just copy and paste blindly. I am not telling you which are the mistake, go through and find it out yourself. If not this piece of FAQ's is just a misleading FAQ's to consumer.
2018-01-25 19:55:58
Reply Report

FAQ of Xiaomi Mi A1

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) replied at 2018-01-26 10:54:08
Hi there! Thanks so much for highlighting this issue! It's true that we refer to the content on th ...

Until now I still never see that your moderator feel remorseful for copying other people thread directly to put it as if the thread was started by him.

Where is the credit given to the original author? Up till now I still didn't see any of it. This is why I don't look up to any of the moderator you have appointed.

Initiative is one thing. Another is copy blindly without going through all the details is a misleading of the entire thread.

Until now I don't see any professionalism in this Community so called Mi Community Singapore. Ever since the flooding gate open to those who aren't from the designated country to be here.

Lots of nonsense and irrelevant thread must be screw out if you want to hit the traffic. Else here is nothing just to let people post their rubbish and irrelevant thread as and when they like it to hit their so called credit and post count.

2018-01-27 13:54:32
Reply Report

FAQ of Xiaomi Mi A1

SeppeBaelus replied at 2018-01-27 17:24:12
I really think you're just jealous.

I don't even bother about title of here. What I bother is the quality of the moderator. If a moderator can't even do a proper credit to the original author. This show that the moderator just only know how to copy and paste blindly without even bother to read.

I have been through as a moderator in both en.miui as well as Mi Community Singapore. During that point of time you aren't even born yet. You still could say I am jealous. What a joke.

If you are so good, edit and delete your entire FAQ, do up from scratch let me shut up. If not, any mistake you made I will just comment.

Else, ask your beloved JJ to talk to me personally.
2018-01-27 19:09:33
Reply Report
SeppeBaelus replied at 2018-01-27 19:10:49
We have a Gdrive where posts are put and we can then post them here. If the writer doesn't put his ...

Use your brain, your thread is 100% same as what Mi Community India have. Can't you just put credit to the person over there who did the job?

Simple task also can't do, this call yourself a moderator?
2018-01-27 19:12:29
Reply Report
SeppeBaelus replied at 2018-01-27 19:14:31
First read my answer before commenting again. I have the post from our community Drive, NOT copied ...

Wow, very good now you are pushing your mistake to JJ which since you claim that whatever is put up in Gdrive can be post up without crediting the original author.
2018-01-27 19:16:15
Reply Report
SeppeBaelus replied at 2018-01-27 19:17:08
If the author isn't in the post, I can't know. I'm not blaming JJ either since he probably got the ...

If you aren't happy on my comments, please call JJ in.
2018-01-27 19:17:46
Reply Report

FAQ of Xiaomi Mi A1

SeppeBaelus replied at 2018-01-27 19:18:14
Why would I? I'm not wasting any more time here. Have a nice day.

Since you said you aren't in the wrong then prove it to me.

Why delete your reply? Don't dare to admit and show people how you argue with me?

Dare to argue don't dare to be a man to face your bad attitude towards the member.

When a moderator can't prove to the community member, he will sought to threaten the member that he will be punish by him. If so, both of us should get punish instead just to be fair. Doesn't mean that moderator have the supreme power to disrespect member yet they will not get punish.

dd.JPG

The member only want him to know what is a proper crediting to the original author he seems to refuse to do it, yet can claim that the member spreading negative comments.

WOW!
2018-01-27 19:19:00
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
2018 Medal
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list