In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Q&A] FAQ of Xiaomi Mi A1

2018-01-24 17:54:07

2,609 17
Thanks for doing up such a detailed FAQ!!!!
2018-01-24 20:01:05
Reply Report
玉石俱焚 replied at 2018-01-25 19:55:58
Thanks for the copy and paste without crediting to the original author.

Now I know Mi Community Sin ...

Hi there! Thanks so much for highlighting this issue! It's true that we refer to the content on the India Mi Community given that there is so much content there which is good & established. We definitely need to be more careful to not copy directly, and its also true that credits and permission should be sought from the original author of the thread.

I'm thankful that our intern moderators have the initiative to share these content with us as I do not push them to share such content. I've no expectations of anyone but I am grateful for intern moderators when they take initiative to share such information. However, that being said, it is definitely true that we need to do it in a more professional and accurate manner despite having initiative as it will be misleading for consumers
2018-01-26 10:54:08
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
2018 Medal
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list