Edited by Magdag at 2016-06-13 11:28 PM |
This Tutorial explains how to fastboot your Mi Pad
What is this FastBoot?
Fastboot is a protocol with which partitions of a Android Mobile device can be reflashed to Stock / Ofiicial Roms directly to your phone's flash memory. It is a small tool which is present in Android Sdk and is used for flashing kernels, bootloaders,recoveries, roms individually or whole as a Complete Roms .
Xiaomi has its own Rom Flashing tool the " Mi flash ", it works on fastboot Protocol and other different oems standards and gives a convienient Gui for easy configuring and ROM Flashing.
1.Install Mi Flash Tool, it will Prompt for Driver installations . Click Install driver anyway to proceed & Finish Setup.
2. Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time to boot Mi Pad to Fastboot Mode.
3. Connect Your Mi Pad to Pc via Usb data cable .
4. Open Mi flash tool and click Browse on the top left corner
5. Browse to the Downloaded ~ Extracted Fastboot Rom .
6. Press Advanced & configure all options, use flash all.bat (Only if Full Clean flash needed - erases all data )
7. Press Refresh and you will see a New device Found On Mi Flash tool .
8 . Press Flash
9. Wait untill the Flashing process is Completed .
10. After the process is completed the Device would reboot Automatically .
Download Links :
Fastboot Rom : CLICK HERE
Mi Flash Tool : CLICK HERE
Mi Pc Suite : CLICK HERE
[Tips] Tutorial : How to Fastboot Your Mi Pad ?