Android Apps

[App Reviews] Viber Messenger Application(8.1.0.8) update

2018-01-18 04:49:32
240 2
Hello,....Mi Community members,.....

Which application are you using to chat and call?I am using Viber Messenger Application.This application can do free chat and call with your internet.I like this application.This application is my essential application for my phone.If you using this application,today,this application update is available on Google Playstore.

Features of this application,★Hassle-free, long-distance calls- Viber Messenger is your free international calling app! No need for a username or login information, simply activate by entering your phone number.

★ Voice or video - Make your free phone call now! - Choose between the basic voice call or go with our live video chat if you need a face-to-face! Whether you make a phone call domestically or have international calls to make, all phone calls boast HD quality sound.

★ Instant video messages - Tap and hold the instant video icon to capture the moment with 30-second videos, release to send.

★Secured communications - Viber messenger automatically encrypts text messages, video and voice calls, photos, videos, and group chats.

★Express yourself with stickers - Bring your text message to life by sending playful emoji icons and cool stickers.

★Your personal messenger with “damage control” - Delete a text message or voice message even after it was sent.

★‘Hidden Chats’ feature - Choose to hide specific chats from your messaging screen and access them later.Are you interesting this app?You can download on Google Playstore,....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viber.voip

Thank and Regard

2018-01-18 04:49:32
Favorites RateRate
Do you know how is it better or different from Whatsapp, telegram, wechat and messenger? Thanks for sharing!!
2018-01-18 22:07:56

Кролик Професіонал

Thant Zin Aung Author | from Redmi Note 4

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun)
Do you know how is it better or different from Whatsapp, telegram, wechat and messenger? Thanks for  ...

I like next one is Facebook Messenger.
2018-01-19 02:12:56