In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[] Malaysians are not impressed with iPhone's key features

2018-01-16 15:06:46
353 2
The new iphones has been out the past months, but while many are enjoying the so called "new phone" a research by iPrice showed that not too many of them are impressed with the new features.

But as for the camera and screen, android phones (expecially Xiaomi smartphones) would have better cameras and screesn with a cheaper price tag. Compare the pricings yourself:
Xiaomi smartphones
iPhone smartphones
Android Smartphones

So much more benefits getting an android than iPhone. More insights on the study here.

2018-01-16 15:06:46
Favorites RateRate
Thanks For Sharing This Information!
Cheers!
2018-01-17 11:17:24
is android camera better than apple? sometime i really think apple camera is really really good, friend take a lot of good photo but my xiaomi phone cannot. but for the price i think it is super good already
2018-01-17 12:21:13