Mi Home New Year.png (111.92 KB, Downloads: 2)
2018-01-12 10:26:01 Upload
Hi, Mi fans!
The festive season of Makar Sankranti is around the corner. To celebrate this occasion, Mi Home brings you the 'Mi Home New Year Bonanza' sale from 13th January to 21st January 2018. We're running discount offers* on smartphones and accessories. Read this thread to know more.
Offer on smartphones
Offer on accessories
*Products not mentioned in the above tables are not entitled for offer during this period
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms apply to all contracts for the sale of goods during the offer.
2. No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these terms can be made unless confirmed by Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd in writing.
3. The customer acknowledges that no employee or agent has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the goods or the sale of the goods other than as contained in these terms.
4. Maximum discount of Rs. 3000 is available on the purchase of one unit of Mi MIX 2 from Mi Home during 13th January 2018 to 21st January 2018.
5. Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice.
6. Payments are to be made without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
7. The goods are entirely at the risk of the customer from the moment of collection, even though title in the goods has not passed to the customer at that time.
8. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (which is at the company’s sole discretion).
9. All goods supplied are covered by such warranties as are specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to the product standards detailed by the manufacturer.
10. On discovery of any defect in the goods, the customer must immediately notify Xiaomi service center in writing of such defect. The customer must not carry out any remedial work to alleged defective goods without first obtaining the written consent of Xiaomi Service Center to do so.
11. The customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that it has not relied upon, and Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd is not liable for any advice given by the company, its employees, agents or representatives in relation to the suitability for any purpose of the goods.
12. Any display product or sample inspected by the customer is solely for the customer’s convenience and does not constitute a sale by sample.
13. The terms of the contract are wholly contained in these terms and any other writing signed by both parties. The contract is deemed to have been made at the place of business where an order was placed and any cause of action is deemed to have arisen there.