In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Zone

[Tech] WhatsApp To LAUNCH These Mind Blowing Features SOON

2017-12-27 02:28:48
929 12

Hi, Dear Mi Fans

The world's most used messaging app – WhatsApp – will soon be rolling out some of its very exciting features in the next version. The mobile messaging app that launched a series of new features in the year 2017, is expected to keep-up the momentum by adding a range of mind-blowing features to the app. According to the famous tipster – WABetaInfo - the company already added many of these features in its beta version, which indicates that the company will soon be launching them worldwide. Here are the five new features that will be rolled-out by WhatsApp across all of its platforms including Android, iOS, desktop, and Windows.

Picture – In – Picture (PIP) Mode – A Movable Video Call

This is one of the much-anticipated features of WhatsApp which will give its users an opportunity to perform multiple tasks while being active on a video call. The feature will be offered in an icon form, tapping on which will open the video call in a new window. This window will be totally customizable in size and movable as per the user's need so that it doesn't block the view of other apps and activities on the mobile phone.

Shake To Report

This is one of the exciting features that WhatsApp is looking forward to introducing very soon. Equipped with this feature, the users will be able to report any problem or issue to WhatsApp by simply shaking their smart-phones. As soon as a user shakes the smart-phone while WhatsApp being open in it, the app will take the user to the “Contact Us” section, where any report can be easily lodged by sending logs to WhatsApp.

Send Private Replies

This is another interesting feature many users have been eagerly waiting for. This feature will allow the users to privately reply to any individual in a group chat, where other members of the group won't be able to see the message.

Unblock A User By A Single Tap

The upcoming version of WhatsApp will be offering this feature where you can unblock a user by a single tap on that contact. This will allow users to start sending messages to their blocked contacts in no time.

Invite Via Link Shortcut

Through this feature, WhatsApp would allow group admins to easily invite people interested in joining the app via invitation links. This will help the admins to have more control over their created groups.

Source

Are You Exciting To Use This Features ?? Let's Here In The Comment Below
Single Poll thread Total 11 Users Voted

72.73% (8)

27.27% (3)
Submit
2017-12-27 02:28:48
Favorites2 RateRate
i suggest to drop facebook apps and go full secure, open-source and have no chance of your chat data being misused;

https://www.signal.org/

https://telegram.org/

try to spilt up everything u use, espicially from the "big 4" facebook, google, amazon, apple
2017-12-27 04:40:24
In West Philadelphia, born and raised,
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.

Mi FC President

Shairuddin Author | from MI MAX 2

Aaagogo
i suggest to drop facebook apps and go full secure, open-source and have no chance of your chat data ...

ok Thanks for reply it was so helpful
2017-12-27 05:02:42
Aaagogo replied at 2017-12-27 17:40:24
i suggest to drop facebook apps and go full secure, open-source and have no chance of your chat data ...

I'm using wechat, but I understand that almost everything is monitored on wechat though..hmm

2017-12-27 05:31:37

Mi FC President

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun)
I'm using wechat, but I understand that almost everything is monitored on wechat though..hmm

well said JJ
2017-12-27 05:57:43
谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) replied at 2017-12-27 18:31:37

wechat is 10000000000001% not secure, it is chinese controlled and it gets worst when used in china, touted as multi-purpose which also means every move each user make is logged and the amount of data generated per user is scary.

while it is troublesome to have multiple different apps, it is, IMO very necessary in today's data gathering/mining frenzy and it will be tougher for the future generation to not become a data generator for companies.

These questions all have the same answer;
What is google's product?
what is facebook's product?

I suggest everything that you use online, keep them as un-linked as possible and having/using multiple accounts of everything and put out minimal personal information, which is hard for a lot of people, especially those who were born after the boom of social media and oversharing.

I try to leave behind as little trace as possible, and if "they" really want to trace, they would have to go down to ISP level, digging through my VPNs and TOR.
2017-12-27 05:58:14

Mi A1 O Tester

Tom Chua | from Redmi Note 4

Aaagogo
wechat is 10000000000001% not secure, it is chinese controlled and it gets worst when used in china ...

Thanks for sharing. It's very helpful.
2017-12-27 20:49:39
Aaagogo replied at 2017-12-27 18:58:14
wechat is 10000000000001% not secure, it is chinese controlled and it gets worst when used in china ...

I once went to the Tian-An-Men Square in Beijing during their national holiday for their flag raising ceremony, and they could even block my wechat 4G account, really scary stuff...
2017-12-27 21:20:56

Master Bunny

Aaagogo | from app

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun)
I once went to the Tian-An-Men Square in Beijing during their national holiday for their flag rais ...

https://www.opengarden.com/firechat.html
2017-12-27 21:23:30
Aaagogo replied at 2017-12-28 10:23:30

Oh my gosh this looks too good to be true, gonna definitely try it. Thanks for sharing!!
2017-12-27 21:35:06

Mi FC President

Aaagogo

Wow So Cool App
2017-12-27 22:39:42