Photography

[Tutorial] [Guide] How To Make An Album Thread Properly

2016-12-02 12:15:28
126907 736
Hello Dear Mi Fans
As u have seen the title this Tutorial is about "How to make an Album Thread ?" , we were kept on asking the same question by many of you. As we can understand not everyone is from technical background and sometimes it's not that much easy to understand new things very Easily. so we decided to bring this tutorial here to help those all who have been facing some issues while making threads just because of lack of knowledge/idea about thread's important tools.
first of all let me tell you about 2 methods that can be used to create a thread :-
(1) With Browser (Desktop Mode)
(2) Mi coomunity App (Just a Smartphone Required)

Let's first learn it by using Mi Community App:-I hope you have  installed Mi Community app on your phone(If you don't have mi community app plz install it from here -
Click Me), Here i would like to make an Album Thread under Photography section
Step 1-Open the App and login first with your "user id" and "password"(click on 3 lines present at left top corner and hit login).
Step 2- Now click on Thread icon present at right top corner (as u can see in the below image).

Step 3-Now Choose "Photography" in the first Option (That's Called Section).
Step 4-Now Choose "Album" in the second option (That's Called Category)
By Default there would be "Contest" Category but u need to Change it to "Album" , Why? Because the "
Contest" Category is meant for Mi Community Team use only.So Kindly refrain from using it otherwise your thread would be moderated accordingly.

Step 5- Now Enter the Thread Title as per your interest. (if you are going to participate in any Contest then Enter the Title according to the Decalered Rules).
Step 6- Now write the Description for your thread as u want , We Recommend you to add some details like Device Name,place,camera filter/mode if used etc.
Step 7- now at the bottom u will find an "image button" just click on that and choose the images u want to attach(Min. 3 images for album Thread).

Step 8- Once all the images gets uploaded , hit the "Submit" button(Present at the right top corner).. Woilaa you have Done it's Submitted.

Now Let's learn it by using Browser:- you may use any browser but remember if you are using it on smartphone then open c.mi.com with "Desktop Mode Enabled"(PC Version Reccomended).

Step 1- Open the mi community and click on login/sign in (Right top corner).
Step 2- Click on "Create New Thread" button (Right middle corner).
Step 3- now Click on "Select a Forum" and Select Photography (as per your interest).
Step 4- Select the Category "Album".
plz don't choose "Contest" category "
Contest" category is meant for Mi Comm Team use only.So Kindly refrain from using it otherwise your thread would be moderated accordingly.

Step 5- now write the discription for your thread (
We Recommend you to add some details like Device Name,place,camera filter/mode if used etc.) and click on "add image" button(See in the Screenshot bellow) then a Box will appear click on "Browse" Button and Choose the images(Min. 3 images for album Thread) u want to attach and then hit "OK" button..

Step 6- Your thread is ready to be submitted now click on "Submit" button.. Woilaa you have Done it's Submitted

There are Some Advanced tools  that are used to make your thread Attractive and well organised (See the ScreenShot below).. you can understand their Functionality by using them.

that's all for a basic Album thread..But wait am not done yet,we have Something more in our Basket for you Guys.You may even refer the following thread to understand the notions of Being Informative! Creative! Attractive!
How to make a Perfect Album Thread? | Key to become a Good Photographer!
"This section is for those who have a soft corner in their heart for Photography".
Till now, many album threads have been posted around. But there are some people out there who wants to Glorify their thread and make them more attractive. Even I chanted a littlle with the caption to Be more informative. Be creative! And Be Attractive! Enough to make your thread attractive and reflect ironically."

Don't Forget to Check out the Rules and Guidelines of Photography Section That are Strictly to be followed here is the Link:-

i hope u guys Enjoyed this Useful Quick Tutorial with us, we will be coming up with more interesting Tutorials so stay with us..

If you have got any query? Pm Me or Kuntal. We are serving as the Moderators of this great section.
And In case you want to be in touch with us and other photographers or Followers of the section throughout. You may head up to link and Join the Club that is available for everyone to come and Join. The Club have itself already got more than 250+ passionate members..

Mi Photography Club
Or Scan the QR Code
Alternately simply ping at my Id, @RajatRaj007 (telegram.me/RajatRaj007)

!! Thank you !!
Keep Capturing,Keep Sharing
with Regards Rajat Raj

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +59 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-12-02 12:15:28
Favorites347 RateRate

Bunny Semi-pro

@nil193 | from MI 5

Thank you very much
2016-12-02 22:35:32

Moderador

Rajat Raj Author | from MI 5

@nil193
Thank you very much

Our pleasure.. if u found it useful don't forget to share it with your friends too
2016-12-02 22:37:46

Moderador

Kuntal Murmu | from MI MAX

awesome thread, i think most of the people were waiting for this thread. i would like to thank you on behalf of them all.....
2016-12-03 04:14:09
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Bunny Master

akibkhan | from MI MAX

awesome info thanks bro :)
2016-12-03 10:59:03

Bunny Avanzado

Rocky tomar | from Redmi 3S

Edited by Rajat Raj at 2017-01-02 11:07 PM

Good info with my Good selfie
2016-12-03 14:55:38

Bunny Avanzado

Akashkk | from app

akash
photography
2016-12-03 23:39:57
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #8

Bunny Master

S_A_ARUN | from Redmi 3S

good information which one is useful
2016-12-04 03:30:57

Moderador

Rajat Raj Author |

1648457528 replied at 2016-12-04 02:00 PM
good information which one is useful

Thanks and don't forget to share it with your friends too..let's build a better Mi Community
2016-12-04 07:46:45