Tripura

[Recap] [#DeshKaSmartphone] MiFC Tripura 8th Fan Meet: Redmi 5A Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up!

2017-12-18 11:28:49
267 2
Hey Tripura Mi Fans!
Here I come to share the lovely moments of our last Meet-up of this Year that is the Redmi 5A [#DeshKaSmartphone] Hands-on and Experiential Meet-up. This is the 4th Consecutive Hands-on Meet-up of our Mi Fan Club.

This time we have decided to organise this meet at the Mi Preferred Partner, located at Belonia, Tripura. At around 10:30 AM we went to the shop. And then we were waiting for other Mi Fans to join us in the meet-up. At that time, we started the introduction with the new Mi Fans and then started chatting about #DeshKaSmartphone.

At around 11:30 AM we started our event. At first, we stuck our MiFC-Tripura Banner in front of Mi Preferred Partner (Mobile Shop). And I gave the Mi Community Badge to the new Mi Fan (Dearest Big Brother) Mr. Gias Uddin. After that Debjit7 (Mr. Debajit Chakraborty), our beloved core member unboxed the newly Redmi 5A and give it to other Mi Fans for hands-on. Everyone were eagerly waiting for the moment to hands-on #DeshKaSmartphone. And then we shipped to the next event that is a Quiz Contest. Me and Debajit7 asked few questions to our Mi Fans related to Mi Products which are launched in India. After the Quiz ended, we organised another contest that is “How Much Do You Know Your Mi Device?” through Google Form.

We have decided to announce our contest winners through Telegram. The winners will get Redmi 5A F-Code through personal message.
What is F-Code?
To know what is F-Code Click Here!

At last we captured some selfies and group photos with the Mi Fans who joined us in the Meet-up.
Hope you guys enjoyed the meet-up so much. And wishing you all the Mi Fans Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year ahead...

Some Interesting Moments || 8th Mi Fan Meet - MiFC Tripura

Unboxing [#DeshKaSmartphone] Redmi 5A

Redmi 5A Hands-on!

Creating a Google Form for a Simple Contest "How Much Do You Know Your Mi Device?"

Selfie-Time Click!

Our New Mi Fan, Mr. Gias Uddin

Giving Some MIUI Tips to Our New Mi Fan by Mr. Debajit Chakraborty

Selfie with our MiFC Banner!

Our 'Mi Home'

It's Time to Click a Group Photo

Redmi 5A Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet - #MiFCTripura
About all Photos with Full Resolution, G
oogle Drive Link- Click Here!

At last I would like to thank and give credits to MiFC-Tripura Core Team Members, Specially Mr. Debajit Chakraborty, Mr. Tapash Debnath, Mr. Sujan Saha & Mr. Akash Debnath for the efforts taken to make each and every meet a successful. A special thanks to all Tripura Mi Fans for attending this meet and making it an amazing fan meet.

For the Mi Fans, who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club Tripura and are interested to joining the Fan Club are requested to follow the instructions from the below thread.
You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
MiAkash: - Click Here to Contact Me @ Telegram!
Regards,
MiAkash
President, MiFC Tripura
Previous Recap Threads:
1. [Recap] [#YourBestSelfie] MiFC-Tripura 7th Fan Meet || Redmi Y1 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up!
2. [Recap] [#TheOriginalX] 6th MiFC-Tripura Meet-Up || Mi MIX 2 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up
3. [Recap] 5th Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet-Up || Mi A1 Hands on Experiential Fan Meet-up
4. [Recap] 1st Official | 4th Mi Fan Meet-up of MiFC-Tripura | Technical Boot Camp
5. [Recap] 3rd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Sharing Experiences with new Mi users
6. [Recap] 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Heritage Park, Agartala
7. [Recap] First Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet up! Photos, Quiz And Experience!

2017-12-18 11:28:49
Favorites4 RateRate

Bunny Master

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

Wonderful Meet-up organised by you guys. Really enjoyed the Hands-on so much. And also thanks to the Mi Fans for joining us.
2017-12-18 15:05:30
Happy to Help!
Tapash_Here

Mi FC President

Riturajboss | from Redmi Note 4

Wonderful thread... Awesome meet up
2017-12-19 00:07:03