Recruitment

[] [Announced] Mi Community Resources Team Members Wanted : Join Us Now

2016-11-29 01:55:24
6393 81
Hi Mi Fans,

Resources Team Mods & Leaders have finalised New Team Members,believing that some of them who were already part of another Special Team have resigned & left their present teams.  All of the following have been selected in the team :

S. No.
Name & Link
Post No.
Section
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Ringtone
Ringtone
App
App

Hearty congratulations to all the selected candidates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mi Fans,

Resources Team Mods & Leaders have shortlisted Would-be Team Members & some of them are already part of another Special Team.  All of the following kindly follow the rules already mentioned regarding your Resignation from that team :

S. No.
Name & Link
Post No.
Section
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Wallpaper
App
Ringtone

You have time till 15th Dec. 2016 to do the needful as the Final team will be announced on 16th Dec. 2016.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mi Fans,

We know that you all have been waiting for the Recruitment results.  It got delayed due to Mi Pop & the delay is regretted but the result will be out very soon.  So stay tuned...

Hi Mi Fans,

Congrats & Thanks for enabling Mi Community cross 4.25 lakh MIUIer's

Having 4,27,885 members, Mi Community is growing tremendously fast, so is the need for Content Contributors & for this purpose we are now recruiting Fresh Batch of Resources Team.

Resources section shares high quality content like Latest Apps, Melodious Ringtones & Awesome Wallpapers.  So today we are here, looking out for dedicated Team Members who have pa ssion in sharing this awesome stuff.

We have vacancy for :

Section
Requirement
Apps
02 Members
Ringtones
05 Members
Wallpapers
05 Members

Eligibility Criteria :

• Willing to fairly follow Community & Resources Section Rules (Posted in respective sections).
  • Post at least 20 threads per month in your resources section.
  • Have enough time & commitment to be online at least 2-3 hours every day.
  • Good knowledge of written english.
  • Good communication skills.
  • Cooperative nature & helpful attitude towards Community Members.

Benefits :

• Larger attachment size.
  • Access to MIUI daily updates (Same like Beta Team).
  • Priority of joining MI Events & Community Activities.
  • More chances to get your posts promoted.
  • Special Community rewards & medals.

Note :

• Members who have posted threads in Resources Section will have more chance to get selected.
  • You can still post Resources related threads in your favourite & desired Resources Section within the recruitment time.
  • Ensure that your work is as per the section rules, so that it can help in increasing your chances of selection.
  • Anyone who is a Spl. Team Member on Global Forum will have to resign from the previous team to join Community Team.
  • Anyone who is a Spl. Team Member on Mi Community for more than 3 months actively can join Resources Team by resigning from their current team, if interested.

How To Apply :

• Mention any one section of your choice where you have your interest/passion & you think you can contribute some good quality stuff.  Eg. Wallpapers/Apps/Ringtones.
  • Give a brief intro of yourself.
  • Give reasons behind your choice & why you should be selected.
  • Share links of your previous Top 5 threads you shared on Mi Community (If any threads posted).

Recruitment Process :

Recruitment Time
Selection Time
Announcement Time
29 Nov. 2016 - 08 Dec. 2016
09 Dec. 2016 - 11 Dec. 2016
12 Dec. 2016

All The BEST to all aspirants.

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +43 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-11-29 01:55:24
Favorites27 RateRate
great news
2016-11-29 03:25:25

Кролик про

Abdul Quader | from Redmi 3S

Nice way to recruitment
2016-11-29 03:34:08

Intern Moderator

Mr.Swap | from Redmi Note 3

Edited by Mr.Swap at 2016-11-30 01:59 PM

Greeting  Admins.
I would like To Thanks, All of You for Giving Me an opportunity to apply for a Resource team Membership and hope to do well.
I would like to apply for Ringtones & Wallpapers Section.

Reason Why I Should Be Considered For This:
I am a tech geek And I love to share great Ringtones & Wallpapers Collections .  I Know all about the MI Community  India and I am active most of the Time both On Telegram as well as on the community . I have a vast experience of both of MIUI and also of Android. I am also aware of the Mi happenings in my country and I am willing to be a resource team member  and perform  well.

My Contribution MI Community :

[Ringtones] MIUI 8 Stock Ringtones Collection [New]Link
[Resources] Google Pixel & Google Pixel XL Stock WallpapersLink
[Wallpaper] Clash Of Clans ~ Full HD Wallpapers!Link

[App] Mi Live - Unleash The Celebrity In You                             Link

I'm willing to carry out the all the responsibilities of a Resource team member , if given a chance; by investing good amount of time . willing to attract good amounts of visitors with writing new quality threads for the concerned section audience.

Signing off,
Mr.Swap

2016-11-29 05:32:55
2016-11-29 06:15:32
@RK_MI

Moderador

IPS Author |

Edited by IPS at 2016-11-29 05:59 PM
Mr.Swap replied at 2016-11-29 04:02 PM
Greeting  Admins.
I would like To Thanks, All of You for Giving Me an opportunity to apply for a Res ...

Kindly share some threads, posted as per section rules, on Mi Community.  If none posted so far then you can post a few now so that your application gets preference. Share those thread links (atleast 5 threads in section of your choice) in your initial reply.
2016-11-29 07:25:39

Moderador

IPS Author |

Edited by IPS at 2016-11-29 06:01 PM

Kindly read selection criteria once again & share some threads, posted as per section rules, on Mi Community.  If none posted so far then you can post a few now so that your application gets preference. Share those thread links (atleast 5 threads in section of your choice) in your initial reply.
2016-11-29 07:28:20
this is awesome
2016-11-30 06:43:07
Secada
Abhishek Gupta
Edited by Hemachandra.s.k at 2016-11-30 06:10 PM

Interest: wallpapers
Introduction: myself hemachandra form Banglore active in the mi community since October with my Redmi 3s prime. I'm an engineering student and a mi fan to mention.
I choose the wallpaper sections as it helps in sharing people with new and colourful wallpapers which would be attractive on the screen of every phone.
My posts:
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-63477-1-0.html
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-63473-1-0.html
2016-11-30 07:21:58

Moderador

IPS Author |

Hemachandra.s.k replied at 2016-11-30 05:51 PM
Interest: wallpapers
Introduction: myself hemachandra form Banglore active in the mi community since ...

The images shared by you are not at all suitable for smartphone wallpaper.  Kindly read the rules/guide of Wallpaper section & post accordingly.  If anything is not clear then you can message me.
2016-11-30 07:46:19
IPS
The images shared by you are not at all suitable for smartphone wallpaper.  Kindly read the rules/ ...

sorry for that will check on guidelines once again
2016-11-30 08:06:01
Beta Tester
MIUI 8
Prisma
India 2nd year
100K members
APP scratch card
APP
6th MIUI
Mi Max
Independence Day