Tips & Tricks

[Discussion] Frequently Asked questions with Answer in Tips and Tricks Section

2017-12-15 01:06:56
2433 31

Hello MI fans

First of all welcome to the Tips & Tricks section. We always appreciate your enthusiasm and the contribution you all made in the section Either spending your valuable time in replying users queries or creating thread to make the users aware of the usage of MIUI.

There are some global rules and regulations which we should know before starting in Tips and tricks section. Please refer this thread if you haven't still gone through.

Many of the users are confused regarding the thread related part and moderation done by us . Therefore to clear the doubts here I am with the answered queries of yours . Please go through it.

FAQ

Que- Why my thread has/had been deleted??

-- Your thread is deleted due to the following reasons
  • If your thread contains spam/advertisement.
  • If your thread is off topic which is not related to miui directly or indirectly.
  • If you post the video or link directly without giving proper intro and showing the tutorial / steps.
  • If you use any other vernacular languages except English.
  • If your thread doesn't have enough content.
  • If you haven't added source (in case of copied thread).
  • Lastly if you have posted the duplicate thread or content which is already covered.

1.Spam/Advertising threads
Posting spam/advertising is strictly prohibited since it is not allowed within MI community.

2. Off topic
It is expected that in Tips and Tricks Section, We deal and help users with Anroid based topic thread. The thread can be considered legal if it's related to MIUI directly or indirectly.

3. Posting videos or link
Since we are maintaining the standard in the section. So it is expected that the thread presentation should be at least effective and efficient. Therefore you all are encouraged to add  the content along with images before posting videos or link. For instance check out this thread Click here

4. Default language as English
Since it is an Indian community. Therefore we have different vernacular languages speaking users. So for better communication and understanding English is the best medium.

Thread Content :
While creating thread it is expected that we should always focus on the importance on the subject or topic.You are encouraged to give the proper intro part showing tutorial precisely using images and Highliting steps.

Adding Source :
Adding source is one of the important part if you are sharing others article cause it will considered illegal and against the violation rules of copying other article. Know how to add source Click here

Duplicate Thread
It is always recommended that you should search before posting the thread in Tips and Tricks Section. Check the thread topic which is already covered or not.

Que - Why my queries has/had been deleted?

Your query thread will be under moderation or deletion if it is not related to MIUI related directly or indirectly. You are always welcome to post the query in the section however mention your device name along with the MIUI version so that it will be convenient for us to give you the better solution.

The best medium is to pm (Personal message) your query to the respective moderator we will try to reach you within 24 hours.

Que- How To get my thread in featured group?

Firstly try to produce the importance of the thread subject. Where you should feel that the user should know about its usage and importance. Since it a community so our main motive is to help users . if any suggestions or help is required you can communicate us any time. Keep the following point in the mind-

• Give the intro in brief by showing its importance.
  • Use the banner at the top for better view.
  • Show the steps clearly adding images.
  • Highlight the images while showing steps. (Use any photo editor apps or paint to do so, MIUI 9 user has an inbuilt photo editor features.)
  • Finally conclude your thread in a brief.
Refer these threads  which is really helpful

Que- How to edit my thread which is already posted?
-- You can edit your thread for any modifications purpose. Refer this thread Click here

I hope with this important note yours queries about the Tips and tricks section is clear. So considering these let's make this section and of course MI community a user friendly.

Still you have any queries or suggestions regarding this section feel free to post in reply.

Banner credit @Emmanuel Antony
Regards

New to MIUI - Start Here!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-15 01:06:56
Favorites7 RateRate
This thread is going to be very useful for Readers. Well done bro
2017-12-16 00:06:18

Bunny Novato

1669372420 | from Mi A1

this not working my mobile mi A1
2017-12-16 08:50:47

Bunny Semi-pro

K K Raja | from Redmi 4

thank you for sharing the information in detailed.
2017-12-17 09:46:07

Bunny Avanzado

Divyansj | from Redmi 4

Suggest me new
2017-12-20 21:52:32

Bunny Novato

1720915471 | from Redmi Note 4

how to creat theme
2017-12-24 07:27:21

Bunny Novato

1771706500 | from Mi A1

there is no gallery app in mi a1 how come
2017-12-24 22:49:38

Bunny Novato

1771706500 | from Mi A1

there is no automatic call recorder in mi a1
2017-12-24 22:50:35

Moderador

lungkhim7 Author |

1771706500 replied at 2017-12-25 09:20:35
there is no automatic call recorder in mi a1

Mi A1 is based on stock Android development therefore you can't get such features like Typical MIUI has. You can use some third party apps to use this kinda features.
2017-12-25 05:47:21
Lungkhim

Bunny Novato

Vishwajeet Rko | from Redmi Note 4

my phone is not charging .but in the notification charging is showing,only 2 month ago when I purchase mi note 4
2017-12-26 09:05:26

Bunny Semi-pro

jagan rock | from Redmi Note 3

Thx. For Sharing This. Is Helpful..!
2017-12-26 09:52:01