Chat

[Off-Topic] Rest In Peace - Yaseen Terdalkar (Youngest And Most Active Techie Team Member)

2017-12-06 12:21:16
2132 149
Hello Mi Fans,

It's very tough for me to write this thread today. But I have to write this thread to inform you all about a sad news about one of the Techie Team Member and a die-hard Mi Fan Yaseen Terdalkar passed away today as he had a heart problem. It's a very shocking news for me and everyone else. It's hard to believe that you are no more with us. This is the first time in my life that I am crying and writing a thread.

There are no goodbyes. Where ever you'll be, you'll be in our heart.

I still remember he always wanted a Mi Community Tshirt, he was a die-hard Mi Fan that he bought a customized I Love Mi Tshirt for himself. This is what proves his love for Mi.

He was one of the most active Techie Team Member. Always pinged me whenever needed any help or had any suggestion. He was the youngest and the most energetic Techie Team Member. Always active on Telegram and was ready to post threads whenever asked. It's really hard to believe that we have lost a Gem.

From past few days, he was not well, he even asked for leave as he said he is suffering from Chikungunya. We suggested him to take appropriate rest till his health is fine. He was so much devoted to work that he told me once he is perfectly fine, he will be back in action in posting Tech threads. And it's hard to believe he is no more with us now.

His FB Profile still shows he was a die-hard Mi Fan!

May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon him and his family during this unfortunate time. Our most sincere condolences to Yaseen brother. You have gone but yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your memory lives within us, forever in our heart. You will be always Loved And never forgotten. May you rest in peace, as memories of you live on within us. No matter what we do, where we are, We will always miss him, after all, he was one of the backbones of Techie Team.

To the world you may have just been somebody, but to all of us you were the world.

I always wanted to meet him in person but never got that golden opportunity to meet him in person. Someone has rightly said, "It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." It is hard to believe that you are not here amongst us. Your youth and liveliness will be missed as much your undying support for everyone else.

I am ending this thread here as I am speechless now and my mind is totally blank. May his soul rest in peace as now he is in heaven taking care of us, let’s live happily and his soul will be happy too. We loved him a lot but GOD loves him more.

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +60 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-06 12:21:16
Favorites15 RateRate
RIP dear Yaseen
2017-12-06 12:25:18

Techie Team

PPM2 | from mobile

RIP........ RIP..... RIP
2017-12-06 12:26:33

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58
Rest in peace dear friend

You have always been helpful and kind hearted, you were ready to contribute in any situation. Sad that I couldn't offer my same services to you.

You will be remembered 'bhai'
2017-12-06 12:27:36
Moderator: Mi A1 Section | Fan Club: Bangalore
Devices: Mi A1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 3S Prime, Mi Band 2, Mi VR Play, Mi In-Ear Pro, Piston III, Mi Bluetooth Speaker,

MIUI beta tester

sidharth katare | from Redmi Note 4

Rest In Peace.....
2017-12-06 12:29:00
MIUI Beta Tester
Always ready to help

Techie Team

Rohan_ron | from Redmi 3S

Rest in peace Yaseen...
2017-12-06 12:29:19

Bunny Pro

Ayush Bhosle | from Redmi Note 4

RIP it was great working with you
2017-12-06 12:31:41
Rest In Peace bro
2017-12-06 12:34:21

Techie Team

Vishnu Shanmughan | from Redmi Note 4

RIP friend ... The youngest member of our team :(...
2017-12-06 12:35:15

Moderador

Manvesh Kajale | from Redmi Note 4

May his Soul Rest In Peace.
Very sad news
Yaseen bhai you'll be remembered.
2017-12-06 12:35:55
Manvesh Kajale
Mi Community Moderator
RIP Yaseen bro. We Miss you. You always in our heart.
2017-12-06 12:37:02