!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Recruitment

[] [Announced] Are You A Tech Geek? We Are Recruiting Techie Team Members, Apply Here!

2017-12-05 23:59:19
8962 215
Result Announcement!

Hello Mi Fans,

Much obliged to you for your overwhelming response and patience. We have finalized the New Techie Team Members. Furthermore, the chosen applicants are as underneath!!
The selected applicants will get a private message with respect to the same. Do check your inbox routinely.

Hey Mi Fans,
As Mi Community is growing tremendously fast, we also need some talented writers and contributors. And for this objective, we are now recruiting Techie Team Members, who can contribute towards the enhancement of Tech Section! Calling all the Tech Enthusiasts to join our Techie Team and contribute making Mi Community a better place for all the Mi Fans.

About Techie Team
Techie Team is a distinguished team which will mostly concentrate on sharing information about latest technology and also news happening every day. We highly encourage Techie Team members to create original articles informing our Mi Fans of the hot news in tech-related fields.

Basic Criteria To Become a Techie!
  • Love browsing tech-related websites and reading latest tech news.
  • Users will have to post at least 10 tech-related articles per month.
  • At least 2 original threads per month related to Tech that is unique. E.g. What are the best features that you like in your Mi Phone?
  • Users are encouraged to include news and information about Mi, wherever possible.
  • To be eligible for this recruitment, the user will have to post minimum 10 threads in Tech Section before applying. Don't worry if you haven't posted 10, you still have time to post it and become eligible for the recruitment.
  • Techie Team members should actively engage with the Mi Fans who replies in their thread.
  • In every thread, there should be images accompanying the thread.
  • Threads that are posted cannot be simply copy-pasted, there has to be some form of value addition in it.

Topics to be covered by A Techie:
  • E-Commerce
  • Android Platform
  • Mi Home Products
  • Smartphones
  • Drones
  • VR
  • Tablets
  • Laptops
  • Fintech

How to apply?
Reply to the thread with the below details,
  • A Brief Introduction of yours.
  • The Device(s) you are currently using.
  • Which areas (from listed above) you're interested in.
  • Why do you think you are eligible for this post?
  • Links to the sample threads created by you.

Rights & Incentives:
  • Close working relationship with Mi Community Admins and Moderators.
  • Priority to join Mi Community official events like Mi-POP, Launch Events and more.
  • Larger attachment size.
  • Prizes from Mi Community Team
  • Promotion to higher management level i.e. Moderator.
  • Incentives include Community Points.
  • Exclusive Techie Team Medal.

Recruitment Process:

Recruitment Time
Shortlisting Time
Announcement Time
6 December 2017 - 16 December 2017
17 December - 18 December 2017
19 December 2017

Important Note:
  • If you are already in any Special Team on MIUI Global Forum or in Mi Community, you need to leave it so that you are able to better commit your time to the section and to best serve our Mi Community.
  • Once you are selected, you are not allowed to switch the teams before 3 months.

So what are you waiting for? Apply fast!!!

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-05 23:59:19
Favorites123 RateRate

Techie Team

Rohan_ron | from Redmi 3S

All the best to those all, who r applying.
2017-12-06 00:13:42
Hi, this is Satvik Srivastava. I'm 18 years old and a boy with a mind who loves to search and learn new things related to MI and other technological things. I'm very interested to become a Tech Geek because I want to share the information and news about latest technology with others. Currently I'm using Xiomi Redmi 3s Prime as a personal daily use device and some other devices that I use are Xiomi Redmi Note 4, Moto G5s Plus, Apple iPhone 5s, Apple Macbook Air, iPhone 6, Apple Ipad, Lenovo Ideapad and some small devices. I'm interested in E-commerce, Android Platform, Mi Home Products, Smartphones, VR, Tablets and Laptops. Being an innovative and up to date guy who loves to collect and share information, I think I'm eligible for this post. For the time being I don't have any threads.
Thank you
2017-12-06 00:17:16
Hello. Sounds very interesting to me. I am an Architect by profession but very much interested in technology. What do you think? Can i do better in this technical group???  
2017-12-06 00:19:57

Super moderator

Furqaan Author |

Kumarjeet 1641554309 replied at 2017-12-06 10:49:57
Hello. Sounds very interesting to me. I am an Architect by profession but very much interested in te ...

If you are interested enough, you can give it a try! ;)
2017-12-06 00:29:29

Mi A1 O Tester

dossn94 | from Mi A1

Hi, tiz is doss napoleon.a Mi fan...im 23yr old resident of chennai im pursuing my btech in ece.....im was among the one waiting for such opportunity...i have been using mi account even b4 i was not with the mi product...but now im using the great mia1..nice good phone..and i have applied for the oreo beta testing team for mia1...i think im eligible for this techie team...as i have been eagerly waiting for thiz  post...i have interest in sections like android,ui skin,gadgets,windows,app developing,kernel, custom roms, innovation etc...i have been giving very good topics on mi community as a fan...im very much eagerly waiting to give such topics in future as a techie team member....
Note:i have an active internet plan...wifi facility at my home with 50mb/s unlimited downloads..

device using:mia1 black,nokia lumia630,nokia x,coolpad note3 lite.
Threads by me:source 1: http://c.mi.com/thread-595200-1-0.html .
Source 2: http://c.mi.com/thread-594951-1-0.html
thank you in advance

2017-12-06 00:31:59
Doss napoleon
Hi dear Furqaan bro,Really, waiting from a long time for this opportunity and finally the awe
some moment is here.So,let me start with my introduction,

This is Ansari Akbar a truly tech enthusiastic from Thane City.I am a Commerce student and currently pursuing B.Com degree.It would be my pleasure to be a Techie Member.I am interested in Android Platform,E-Commerce,Mi Home Products,Drones,Laptop,Tablets,VR and obviously Smartphones.It is one of my routine work to search and read latest tech news on the internet.To be updated from latest tech news has became my passion.At current I am using Redmi 4a and I have also used Redmi Note 3 which is received as a gift from my Father.I am an active member of Mi Community.You can also have a look at some of my threads which is given below
1.HDMI Vs DisplayPort:Which Display Interface is the Best?
http://c.mi.com/thread-291332-1-0.html

2.Some Tips to Charge Your Phone Faster.
http://c.mi.com/thread-275770-1-0.html

3.Google's New Project May Cut the Touchscreen Altogether.
http://c.mi.com/thread-415973-1-0.html

4.All you need to Know about Android Apps Beta Testing.
http://c.mi.com/thread-211416-1-0.html

5.Google Launched it's Android Oreo(Go Edition) specially designed for low-end Smartphones.
http://c.mi.com/thread-593740-1-0.html

I hope you liked my those threads.I assure you that I will prove my knowledge to the best of my ability as a Techie Team Member and will love to help all other Mi Fans.

2017-12-06 00:32:27

Master Bunny

Kumarjeet 1641554309 | from Redmi Note 4

Furqaan
If you are interested enough, you can give it a try! ;)

Okkk. Will give a try then.
2017-12-06 00:41:25

Mi FC President

Zain Hussain | from mobile

Hello mi fans I am Mohd Aquib .I am 22 years old I have studied in final year of b.tech .I am using red mi note 4 and I want to love to collect the information of gadgets and technical knowledge .I don't have a good thread that attracts you.
Thank you
2017-12-06 00:43:21
HI THERE I AM DURGESH
A tech geek expert of almost 17 years , worked with Geeky Ranjit for a day and has an enormous knowledge about ongoing tech topics but yes not all. I am a boy with a passionate will to be the famous personality and is currently working on that.

Currently using REDMI NOTE 4G and is going to buy REDMI 5A in the upcoming sale.
Talking about the topics i like
1.E-Commerce(mainly cryptocurrency industry)
2.Mi Home
3.Products(my favourite)
4.Smartphones( my favourite)
5.Drones
6.VR and Tablets
7.Laptops and Fintech
But is interested in above all mentioned topics.

Why am I eligible ?
That's a nice question but the answer is quite simple and straightforward that is MY TARGET CANNOT ESCAPE EVEN IF IS IN HELL.
IF I DECIDE THEN I WILL DO IT AT ANY COST*
and lastly I am a person with a quite good knowledge and is an active member on mi community.

MY BEST THREADS
1. XIAOMI VIDEO PLAYER UPDATED : NEW FEATURES YOU NEED TO KNOW http://c.mi.com/thread-474973-1-0.html

2. Xiaomi 'Desh ka Smartphone' Confirmed as Flipkart Exclusive http://c.mi.com/thread-576144-1-0.html

Atlast I wanna say that don't go on my age as - Teenagers have the most colourful ideas and innovations that the world needs - WHO said
2017-12-06 00:49:19